This is a very sad day. Alma was the only girl worth watching. The others is just a big turnoff. I hope you will get on in life Alma and create the life you deserve. Including getting a new man. or atleast a man instead off the pussy stefan. Take care Alma and i give you my love <3 <3 <3

Alma will be fine. Her laugh is infectious. Some stud will scoop her up and whisk her away, (not physically because that would be abusive) but gently into the sunset. Now all we have to do is talk them into getting an apartment on RLC!!!! ;D

WHAT A SHAME.................................the only girl worth watching on RLC .  She showed it all and up-close

for all to see.

NOW we can only watch some Russians......................sleep, eat and  ??? nothing else !

BRING BACK ALMA !  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

• Upvote 1

Finally, this was an apartment that I did not care to look, almost no soul so via the night, they were not a couple, if not speak, did not play, did not have a life, it was more one bedroom, nothing beyond that, so I'm sorry for alma_bigass now no longer have its Spanish goddess

A hell of a way to end a relationship RLC.  They just disapear and nothing knows what happened to the poor girl loved by all.  BAD WAY TO END IT !!!!

RIP  RLC  ! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

• Upvote 1

Finally, this was an apartment that I did not care to look, almost no soul so via the night, they were not a couple, if not speak, did not play, did not have a life, it was more one bedroom, nothing beyond that, so I'm sorry for alma_bigass now no longer have its Spanish goddess

WELL YOU GOT 1 THING RIGHT..............She WAS A Spanish/Belarus GODDESS !!!  NOW LETS WATCH the

unexciting and plain Janes from the Russian part of our world !

• Upvote 1

Good bye Alma and best of luck. Will keep an eye open for you at Isabel's. Good riddance Dick Weed. Hope your mouse hand gets paralyzed and your selfish dick falls off from a STD.