B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba taking over the whole bed and she brought the food that Esmi bought. Probably Esmi found a last minute booty call.

looking at the replay 15:56- 16:00 I notice that Esmi didn’t leave with fancy clothes! she left with her tablet,  with her book, a beach towel, and with her notepad! what im trying to say is that she might went to a friends house or something! I mean wouldn't she be wearing fancy clothes and why does she need her tablet and the other stuff she took at a booty call??  🤷🏽‍♂️

46 minutes ago, zac56 said:

looking at the replay 15:56- 16:00 I notice that Esmi didn’t leave with fancy clothes! she left with her tablet,  with her book, a beach towel, and with her notepad! what im trying to say is that she might went to a friends house or something! I mean wouldn't she be wearing fancy clothes and why does she need her tablet and the other stuff she took at a booty call??  🤷🏽‍♂️

Booty call was just a way to say it. She probably went to a guy she have being talking to or even had made out. I don't remember watching her taking her tablet and notebook to the beach, when she take them is to stay a long time. Maybe she will not even returns this morning, maybe only tonight. And she doesn't need fancy clothes, she just wear  them to go out at night.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Booty call was just a way to say it. She probably went to a guy she have being talking to or even had made out. I don't remember watching her taking her tablet and notebook to the beach, when she take them is to stay a long time. Maybe she will not even returns this morning, maybe only tonight. And she doesn't need fancy clothes, she just wear  them to go out at night.

Or girl as they case maybe !!! We will never know because they don t share thier private lives with us, matter of fact they don't share much with the voyeurs.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Or girl as they case maybe !!! We will never know because they don t share thier private lives with us, matter of fact they don't share much with the voyeurs.

That's true. We only get some treats. I really thought that they getting separated would change things but their few times alone proved that nothing will change much. I think she is enjoying teasing us. A girl that changed her clothes so quickly and many times went  to the private restroom to change panties now walks around wearing panties and a small shirt in the Villa. Even wen that guy that fucked Lilith was at B1 Esmi walked around the apartment like that. He showed his dick to Esmi in the Laundry and Esmi ignored btw. To me Loraine has something to do with it. Since the B7 inauguration we learned that they are friends and from that time Esmi began to change. I even think that Esmi knows about this forum, either lurking here or tenants talking about in the group chats. She knew that we  were mad about her and began to change.

I think she's a natural teaser and she's doing it masterfully. To me that's not enough.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

yeah!  but if she leaves a long time from a apartment that isnt on  RLC wont it show a small airplane next to her name? or is that only if she takes a vacation?