B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

15 hours ago, costa049 said:

I don't get why they are still going to each other's apartments together. It's more than clear that they need their own space, but then it seems that they can't be away from each other too.

I can't see inside their heads to know why they do it.  All I can say is that I know given the choice I would always much rather share a bed with someone than sleep alone.  I think women in general are much more open to sharing a sleeping space platonically than men can understand, and I suspect more of them than you might want to think would actively prefer it given the choice - we can certainly create a reasonable list from RLC of girls who seem to prefer to share a bed even when the option of their own private space has been given.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zara, Kristy, Zaba and Lilith will dace at a restaurant/nightclub.

ohh ok! at least  let's  hope this time Esmi comes home and sleeps alone! 😆

Just now, zac56 said:

ohh ok! at least  let's  hope this time Esmi comes home and sleeps alone! 😆

Don't think so. This event will end late at night so maybe the B4 crew are going to sleep downtown. Lilith and Zara in B2 and Zaba in B1 I believe.

Kristy told Luna that it might end at 4am If I understood correctly.

• Sad 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Don't think so. This event will end late at night so maybe the B4 crew are going to sleep downtown. Lilith and Zara in B2 and Zaba in B1 I believe.

Kristy told Luna that it might end at 4am If I understood correctly.

ohh ok 

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

it seems way to early for this event?

Esmi has to do body painting in all of them, it will probably take a long time to finish.

Last week Esmi did a test painting on Lilith and she took an hour to finish.

Also they might have to do some rehearsal.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1