B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

il y a une heure, cupid30 a dit :

she must really like him,he got to sleep for a bit and now it appears he's not wearing a condom!! at least i didnt see him put one on....

Yes Marlene seemed to be very pleased with his dick, even played with it for awhile after he was done, shot his load all inside her & pulled up his CK briefs.

Safe to say she genuinely like this guy, probably because he is more gentle with her & looked less of a dud.

4 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

It'd be nice if she could 'bate with her legs spread for a change.  And enough of the Stop & Go.  Finish it off in style with one massive O, and feel the full effects of your efforts.  That's one of the things I enjoyed about watching Radislava with her various toys.  She'd hold them on her clit for 20-30 seconds.

The Stop & Go is called edging, and it actually makes the final orgasm more intense.  And many girls have stronger orgasms with their legs together.  So if she followed your advice she would quite probably end up with a lot less fulfilling an experience.  Funny how guys on this forum always seem to think they know what will feel good for a girl better than she knows herself 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Astaldo said:

Did Zabava actually rub one out during the night? Whether subtly or even asleep, she did rub. And it seems something might have happened around 04:38:35-40'ish. But I dunno.

I think she just scratched. She already did this before. It looks like a bate but no rapid breathing or moans.

If it was asleep (it does happen) there wouldn't necessarily be moans or rapid breathing. But one might "come awake" as it were. And I'd say it could look a bit like that. But then again, who's to say.

2 hours ago, Astaldo said:

If it was asleep (it does happen) there wouldn't necessarily be moans or rapid breathing. But one might "come awake" as it were. And I'd say it could look a bit like that. But then again, who's to say.

Do you watch every moment of every night just to see if she does anything? 😂 Kudos for spotting this though - I don't think any of us will ever know, for what it's worth I think it is certainly plausible that she was having some sort of sexy dream, from which she woke up a bit wet.  She didn't properly play though, and I don't think she had an orgasm.   That's my assessment, but it's all guess work really - If anyone can translate the little bit she said while she was stirring awake at that point that might help, or not...

14 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Do you watch every moment of every night just to see if she does anything? 😂 Kudos for spotting this though - I don't think any of us will ever know, for what it's worth I think it is certainly plausible that she was having some sort of sexy dream, from which she woke up a bit wet.  She didn't properly play though, and I don't think she had an orgasm.   That's my assessment, but it's all guess work really - If anyone can translate the little bit she said while she was stirring awake at that point that might help, or not...

It's easy to spot hovering the cursor thru the timeline. Leg wide open and a hand in there. Bingo.

11 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Like all the girls should do, but unfortunately they don't. 😕

But then again they do it naturally, because they want, not because we demand. With the bous of us watching.

5 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

The Stop & Go is called edging, and it actually makes the final orgasm more intense.  And many girls have stronger orgasms with their legs together.  So if she followed your advice she would quite probably end up with a lot less fulfilling an experience.  Funny how guys on this forum always seem to think they know what will feel good for a girl better than she knows herself 🙄

I've been educated.