I don’t know how Holly got over on RLC, she seems like she doesn’t want to leave. It’s not like too many people were interested in her. Next person that tries to do like Holly would be Loriane. You need to charge these people or give them an ultimatum. It just doesn’t look good when people look at it and see what they're doing, making it look bad for RLC. You need to be more strict like you used to be, not just let everyone run amok. So what do you all think about that? Because I know you see it too.Winter Olympics Thank You GIF by Team USA

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bishop said:

I don’t know how Holly got over on RLC, she seems like she doesn’t want to leave. It’s not like too many people were interested in her. Next person that tries to do like Holly would be Loriane. You need to charge these people or give them an ultimatum. It just doesn’t look good when people look at it and see what they're doing, making it look bad for RLC. You need to be more strict like you used to be, not just let everyone run amok. So what do you all think about that? Because I know you see it too.Winter Olympics Thank You GIF by Team USA

RLC had an unexperienced and newcomer girl ( Tweety ) occupy the best room of whole RLC apartments .. They gave her all because she is friend of one of the most loyal “ RLC soldiers “ , a girl that she’s in the top 5 ever of participants , Holly . This girl ( Tweety ) she asked for a 2 weeks holidays and decided to leave the project because life treated her in a good way and she found a guy to finance her meds for nearly 2 months .When the guy was bored , she sent a message to RLC if she could rejoin and she was instantly added .. This girl , A NEWCOMER L had been doing with RLc whatever she wanted without proving at all that she was worth it being an RLC member apart from a two weeks period after her return and her last couple of weeks when she shared many private moments with the subscribers .

RLc is a victim of allowing certain employees behave like they run the business and not showing them that  they are THE BOSS …Leora , some GOV - now singles - they have been feeding from RLC resources and RLC since 2019 has only been watching .. It seems that they are now in a direction to open new places , the time might have come again to show to all of their employees that they RULE and that the girls can’t do whatever they want whenever they want .. let’s see as the beds or apartments don’t seem to be a problem anymore..

• Like 1