B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

1 minute ago, moules said:

I asked the question because five of the seven have partied together previously.  More specifically, some days ago before Holly hurried back to B-5 to pack clothes for another vacation (and without Thor).

This is not a group that casually invites a new participant to meet them at the club and return to B-5 with them.  Someone posted that Tim has been in Barcelona a long time, so he would be known to the others.  Which leaves Mathilda.  My bet she is from the local community of Russian-speakers.

The more a tenant stays with RLC , the more details we learn .. We will for sure find out things as the days pass by .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Personally I enjoy the music and having my eyes open waiting to see if Esmi and Marlene surprise us 😉😉😏😏🤓

You will be disappointed if that is what you are waiting for, they will come home and go to bed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Personally I enjoy the music and having my eyes open waiting to see if Esmi and Marlene surprise us 😉😉😏😏🤓

That's my "waiting party" too. 🤣

If they went where I think they went, they'll be back soon.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You will be disappointed if that is what you are waiting for, they will come home and go to bed.

That's how I began my voyeuristic "career", waiting my hot neighbors to come back from the clubs to watch them getting undressed and going to bed. Only once saw one fuck her BF. 😁   

No stripping games? No teasing the voyeurs? Just dancing and too many drugs to really have fun, with all the guys with limp dicks. No threesomes, No anything really worth watching as I really thought that Holly would show all the newcomers the way to sucess with RLC, She has failed completely and I want Megan back. B-5 use to be one of the go to apartments, but now it is Rated PG

See the source image

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I never doubt for either Marlene or Esmi .If Marlene wants sex , she will have it .If Esmi wants her bed , she will have it , I hope she gives us though before sleeping another incredible sensual moment ..Never doubting the “ President “ Angel Marlene and the irresistible Esmi ..

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No stripping games? No teasing the voyeurs? Just dancing and too many drugs to really have fun, with all the guys with limp dicks. No threesomes, No anything really worth watching as I really thought that Holly would show all the newcomers the way to sucess with RLC, She has failed completely and I want Megan back.

They are introducing Mathilda in the company , being the “ chosen one “ to be around “ everyone loves Holly “ and in general in B5 might be showing her potential ..

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Timur giving Thor some cam angles advice?

Well they need to do something, or I am going to watch erotic stuff on TUBI for free, which actually blows RLC away, Free TUBI versus this rookie crap for the money...... pretty easy choice if you ask me.

• Like 1

Tweety is completely out of her environment , the whole time in both of her mobiles , I guess she’s arranging her next “ holidays “ while partying in her best friend’s apartment . 

Tweety Bird sucks and is a waste of the voyeurs time. She is a user of what she can get get. That means she is a real teaser and never ever going to be a pleaser as she shown in the past !!! Go find your Sugar Daddy Tweety Bird because that is what you have been after since day one !!! WTF are you doing in Barcelona ? No takers from the over 40 crowd HAHAHAHA. UAE or bust HAHAHAHA. Sometimes you should realize where and what has buttered your bread.

• Like 1

Anyone remember that a few days before Tweety left B4, she brought a friend over to show her all around the place? I'm fairly sure that was Mathilda.  Maybe they are the connection.

• Upvote 1