B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

20 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

what exactly is that song about?  i've heard it is about everything from drugs to murder to prostitution.  does anybody know exactly what it was about?

Read this, it's quite interesting

AMERICANSONGWRITER.COM

We live in strange times. Consumer goods are flying off the shelves faster than ever, yet an entire generation of young people are stricken with anxiety and depression. While Elon Musk is the richest person in...

6 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Read this, it's quite interesting

AMERICANSONGWRITER.COM

We live in strange times. Consumer goods are flying off the shelves faster than ever, yet an entire generation of young people are stricken with anxiety and depression. While Elon Musk is the richest person in...

i'll check it out, thank you!

• Like 1

I really thought this time around with Heavenly Holly and the god of love THOR along with the temptress Tereza and her man Father Timur the holier than now guy, things might be different in this apartment..... but no, still boring as hell with the ultra-conservative Tereza and the overprotective Timur. Holly has ran her course on RLC and Thor has proven not be the god of anything but kissing Holly's ass. What a frickin pussy whooped wimp he has become. iT IS NO WONDER THESE two couples are together in this apartment just to waste the voyeurs time and too fill RLC's apartments. SPACE EATERS I say, because RLC could not find anyone else to fill this apartment.

Once again I ask where the hell is MEGAN ?

PITIFUL just plain ass PITIFUL what has happened to this apartment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3