US General Domestic Politics (2022) #9 Begins 06/15/22

13 hours ago, letsdothis said:

'Trump is a disgrace': Right-wing news site delivers blistering op-ed on the former president

A right-wing news outlet is blasting former President Donald Trump in a blistering new editorial released in wake of former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony during the House Select Committee hearing on Tuesday.

Following the incriminating hearing, The Washington Examiner released an op-ed with its assessment of the latest revelations. According to HuffPost, Hutchinson's testimony appears to confirm that the former president was well aware of the fact that his supporters were "armed and potentially violent, but encouraged them to help him overthrow the 2020 election anyway."

Hutchinson also shed light on a confrontation involving Trump and a Secret Service agent. According to the former aide, who worked as a staffer for former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, "a Secret Service agent told her that Trump tried to grab the wheel of his armored limousine to turn back to the Capitol when the Secret Service informed him they’d be unable to take him there on Jan. 6."

The Washington Examiner also emphasized the fact that Hutchinson, who was 25 years of age when she worked in the White House, had already worked in some of the highest-ranking positions in politics and was "a conservative Trumpist true believer and a tremendously credible one at that.” The news outlet also explained why her disturbing account was believable.

“What Hutchinson relayed was disturbing. She gave believable accounts of White House awareness that the planned Jan. 6 rally could turn violent. She repeated testimony that Trump not only knew that then-Vice President Mike Pence’s life had been credibly threatened that day but also that he was somewhere between uncaring and actually approving of Pence’s danger,” the site said.

The outlet added, “Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power.”

In conclusion, The Examiner made it clear that Trump should be nowhere near a position of power ever again. “Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024," the site concluded. "No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.”

Letsdothis I have to ask you do you really believe America 🇺🇸 is going in the right direction  ?? Highest prices for fuel ️ homes 🏡 rent, cars 🚗 food, and all the goods and services, shortages can't find baby formula, opened borders bringing back 3rd world country diseases that have been eradicate for over 60 years😫 joe biden's America is a 3rd world country 

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.STATESMANJOURNAL.COM

Salem police will no longer respond to lower-level calls for service, including complaints...

They'll respond.  Just call 9-1-1 and leave your phone off the hook and don't say anything.  You'll have them at your door in 5 minutes or less.  Then tell them what your problem is.  :biggrin:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll respond.  Just call 9-1-1 and leave your phone off the hook and don't say anything.  You'll have them at your door in 5 minutes or less.  Then tell them what your problem is.  :biggrin:

Yeah you can asked them if they know how to program the t.v. using a new aftermarket remote😁

• Haha 1

Congenital liar Adam Schiff says the Jan.6 Committee now has new leads after the Cassidy Hutchinson testimony.Wonder if they have enough new leads to keep the committee witch hunt going until the November, 2022 election. I'm still waiting to see all the proof Schiff said he had of Trump/Russia collusion in the 2016 election.:dodgy:

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Since you are in Canada. you will not be able to test your theory😁

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Since you are in Canada. you will not be able to test your theory😁

I have once.  They gave me a stern warning about the use of 9-1-1 for non-emergency calls.  

I figured since I paid .49 cents a month on my local telephone bill for it, I might as well try it once just to see what would happen.  :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Congenital liar Adam Schiff says the Jan.6 Committee now has new leads after the Cassidy Hutchinson testimony.Wonder if they have enough new leads to keep the committee witch hunt going until the November, 2022 election. I'm still waiting to see all the proof Schiff said he had of Trump/Russia collusion in the 2016 election.:dodgy:

Pencil neck schiff has never said the truth