B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

By today's movements got clear that Esmi asked Zaba some time alone. Esmi went to B2 to take them and Zaba to the beach and now Zaba return probably to spend the night.

Zaba dose not like being that for from the beach and town they need to put her somewhereΒ  near town and beach.She has not stayed a the villa but a couple of night and Emis is the taxi now.

1 minute ago, RonS said:

Zaba dose not like being that for from the beach and town they need to put her somewhereΒ  near town and beach.She has not stayed a the villa but a couple of night and Emis is the taxi now.

Just like Nana

20 minutes ago, RonS said:

Sorry for the spelling don't have my glasses on.

Well I see that Minnie the Moocher is back in B-1 again to spend the night with "The MOST EROTIC ESMI". BTW I Have to comment on Esmi, such a sparkling diamond in the rough she has become. I guess if we have to deal with BABA WAWA the little child to keep Esmi around then that is what we have to do. It is a shame that no one really wants Zabava around no matter how hard she tries to make friends.

ESMI:

Image result for sparkling diamond gif

ZABAVA

Image result for Head in the box gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1