B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

Esmi πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ For everyone continuing having faith on her as her potential is endless .. perhaps the most sensual RLC current single , Esmi is fantastic . Let’s hope that the best is yet to come ..Β 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Those natural and real bates are the best. Esmi, Kristy, Alana, Venera and now Lavi are doing it great. This is the reason why keep subing to RLC. To watch those real stuff.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

as I keep saying you never know what happens! πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ I’ll just say that she will do it again! maybe in a week or maybe in a day or 2! πŸ˜‰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I make a quick summary, yesterday Esmi was the worst RLC participants and today she's the best, the members of this forum will never stop amusing me with their variable geometry opinion 😁

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If I make a quick summary, yesterday Esmi was the worst RLC participants and today she's the best, the members of this forum will never stop amusing me with their variable geometry opinion 😁

well yeah I mean if she does something shes the best but if she doesn't she is the worst! πŸ˜‚

a special mention to Esmi, she is the greatest artist seen on RLC, while showing almost nothing of her masturbation, she had the highest peak of views in the last month

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2