B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you now how those young kids are, they think they know everything and always do the opposite of what their parents tell them

This isn't the case. Actually she's trying to help her mom but her mom is making thinks difficult. At least is what we could understand.

34 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She needs to stop talking to her mom.😏

Trust me it's not just her mom it's her whole family pay this pay that. Then we have Zaba!

Esmi this girl is amazing girl with the sexy smile i've ever seen.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

This isn't the case. Actually she's trying to help her mom but her mom is making thinks difficult. At least is what we could understand.

how is she trying to help her mom?Β  from what i read she is out doing whatever she wants at all hours of the morning and night and she's over 1,000 miles away from her mother.Β  i'm not trying to be an ass, i'm just trying to understand your logic.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

how is she trying to help her mom?Β  from what i read she is out doing whatever she wants at all hours of the morning and night and she's over 1,000 miles away from her mother.Β  i'm not trying to be an ass, i'm just trying to understand your logic.

She's trying to find a place for her in Barcelona, Esmi said to her that isn't easy, maybe her mother is hurrying her to find as soon as possible. Also, looks like her mother has a debt that Esmi is helping her paying.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She's trying to find a place for her in Barcelona, Esmi said to her that isn't easy, maybe her mother is hurrying her to find as soon as possible. Also, looks like her mother has a debt that Esmi is helping her paying.

I think it's another sibling that she's trying to find a place for you forget that all the families was uprooted from their homes.

2 minutes ago, RonS said:

I think it's another sibling that she's trying to find a place for you forget that all the families was uprooted from their homes.

The translation that I got from her talk in Zaba's room in Villa was about a place for her mom and on another opportunity I caught something about her mom coming to Barcelona.

• Thanks 1