B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If is she going somewhere nearby why taking the car key?

she looked in her drawer and Β it seemed that she needed something so maybe she's going out to get it! maybe medicine!?Β 

3 minutes ago, zac56 said:

she looked in her drawer and Β it seemed that she needed something so maybe she's going out to get it! maybe medicine!?Β 

idk. She usually went out for a run or walk at this hour. Strange is that she took car keys. Even more strange is the fact that she's still with the car. I really dough that she bought it or even rented, if someone lend to her is a person that doesn't really need a car. .

13 minutes ago, RonS said:

All Day tha'ts all she took?She left about 4 times.

Β 

no I mean when she left 40-45 min ago! but in noon when she left she didn't Β take her Β black backpack just some books, her car keys and her phone!Β 

Karol, let me talk economics with you. As a young woman looking to settle your life in Barcelona with your BF, I know you are doing your best trying to save some money, etc. for your future. One of the habits you could embrace would be to be sure and take your panties off completely when you masturbate. In this way you won't stretch them and make them wear faster. SO, in the future take them completely off.Β 

• Haha 2