B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

The translation that I got from her talk in Zaba's room in Villa was about a place for her mom and on another opportunity I caught something about her mom coming to Barcelona.

actually, these types of posts are far more interesting than anything i watched on rlc for the month that i had my subscription.

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

actually, these types of posts are far more interesting than anything i watched on rlc for the month that i had my subscription.

Me too. Too bad that Google Translator needs a clear and loud audio to get something.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i didn't know that google translate had that function or i might have tried it myself.

Is in the mobile app. Russian to English it has a option to do a transcript of the conversation. The app translate almost real time.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is in the mobile app. Russian to English it has a option to do a transcript of the conversation. The app translate almost real time.

oh ok, i didn't know there was a mobile app for it either lol.Β  i'm not up on all this sophisticated mobile stuff!Β  i can see where the audio would come into play when trying to get a clear translation, as long as there is good volume levels and no background noise that is.

Esmi , Marlene , Lavika , Lilith , Holly / Thor , Loraine / Samson , these are the reasons in Barcelona to watch RLC .. the rest of the cast is either confused of what to do and offer or simply not in the mood to enjoy as all of these girls try to enjoy … I don’t agree with Karol’s participation , she should simply go and live with her guy and dog outside of cameras , Zabava is confused of hiding or not and the rest they are just long term returnees and Luna plus Karen / Oks weirdness .. Ok ,Oks had sex and she for sure would have shown much but Thor was finally taking it serious with Holly … Let’s see .. And Luna hopefully keeps on offering the news πŸ˜‡

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Esmi , Marlene , Lavika , Lilith , Holly / Thor , Loraine / Samson , these are the reasons in Barcelona to watch RLC .. the rest of the cast is either confused of what to do and offer or simply not in the mood to enjoy as all of these girls try to enjoy … I don’t agree with Karol’s participation , she should simply go and live with her guy and dog outside of cameras , Zabava is confused of hiding or not and the rest they are just long term returnees and Luna plus Karen / Oks weirdness .. Ok ,Oks had sex and she for sure would have shown much but Thor was finally taking it serious with Holly … Let’s see .. And Luna hopefully keeps on offering the news πŸ˜‡

O&K are leaving pretty soon.