B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

18 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If this is true, does it mean that Esmi's mom will be staying at B1 as a guest sharing the master bedroom with Esmi ? 🤔 🤔 

That's why she's was looking for a place for her mother. If she goes there she will join Gina's and Kitty's Mother's Club. 🤣

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

Summary of Luna and Marlene's chat. Luna has lost her phone and this is a major problem because it has most of her ID's. Marlene snowboards. Marlene's ex was Moroccan. Marlene is disillusioned with Tinder and prefers to go out with friends and to pickup guys that way.

I wish I had £1 for every phone the girls have lost or have had stolen...🥴

3 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Summary of Luna and Marlene's chat. Luna has lost her phone and this is a major problem because it has most of her ID's. Marlene snowboards. Marlene's ex was Moroccan. Marlene is disillusioned with Tinder and prefers to go out with friends and to pickup guys that way.

It was stolen in a party and I think that her ex is also Moroccan, or at least his family since he was born in Italy.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was...it's just that Leora's loyal following tend to call all her toys MR...🤣

Will drop the Mr in future. Thanks for the heads up. `i don't read the Leora boards, they are too sycophantic. Not a problem with this one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's why she's was looking for a place for her mother. If she goes there she will join Gina's and Kitty's Mother's Club. 🤣

I guess Esmi's mom will be ok at B1 because she can use the bathroom downstairs to change clothes and go to the bathroom but it will be tricky for her when she wants to take a shower 🤔 😉 because the only shower in B1 is the one upstairs.  

I have an idea, Esmi can stand in front of the cams in the bathroom 🤔 when her mom wants to take a shower to block the view. I won't blame Esmi if she does that.