B2 - General Topic 2022 #16 (June / July)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

They are sharing the bedroom since day one.

yes, but what does that have to do with anything if they had already talked to each other about bringing a guy home and having sex with him?  my point was, they are two grown adults and having a guy for sex in the master bedroom has already been discussed between the two or them.  or, they could both be using that to their advantage and therefore keep it off camera.  either way, kristy and alana are long time friends and prior to coming back to rlc i'm sure they talked all about how the room sharing would or would not go.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, but what does that have to do with anything if they had already talked to each other about bringing a guy home and having sex with him?  my point was, they are two grown adults and having a guy for sex in the master bedroom has already been discussed between the two or them.  or, they could both be using that to their advantage and therefore keep it off camera.  either way, kristy and alana are long time friends and prior to coming back to rlc i'm sure they talked all about how the room sharing would or would not go.

This is why I think that Alana doesn't allow Kristy to bring a guy over and have sex in their bed. 

53 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is why I think that Alana doesn't allow Kristy to bring a guy over and have sex in their bed. 

i don't think alana could stop kristy from having sex in "their" bed if that is what kristy chose to do.