B2 - General Topic 2022 #16 (June / July)

15 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Kristy doesn't read CamCaps.  Early 2019, when it was known that Kamila and Kaley would be leaving RLC, Maracuya, Alana, and Rosalie was in the kitchen reading the comments and they were disgusted and appalled with the abuse and insults towards Kamila and Kaley.  It was already known that they would replace them and they wondered if they were doing the right thing in joining the project.  Kristy told them that she (Kristy) had stopped reading the comments a long time ago and advised her friends not to read them.

It's not every tenant that reads the comments, and a lot of those that do read them eventually get tired of reading all the stupid bullshit that's posted about them and stop reading.  And if I could advise the tenants, I would advise them not to read them as well.  I don't see any good coming from it and it can't be good for their mental health.

I am not sure where you get your info but Kristy just explained to Luna last week that there are sites where people who "watch us" comment on what they like and don't like. I have been on RLC far longer than you and I can assure you Kristy knows about CC. Whether she reads it or not, I don't give a shit. My comments are to satisfy my anger. If she, by chance, reads it then she gets my point. 

27 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i agree that it might not be easy for some guys to want to have sex on camera but if her intentions are to always have sex off cam then in my opinion she needs to pack her things and leave.  heck, how many times have the viewers seen the girls having sex under covers, they could do that at the very least.  the bad thing is, the night that kristy and the guy went to the roof, it was kristy's intention to have sex on the roof but according to her from a conversation she had with luna, it didn't happen because he was so shy.  if she's going to keep it off camera then she needs to remove herself from the project.

One thing I think some RLC viewers seem to forget is there's many people that are part of the project, not all of them will be to everyone's liking, whether that's how they look or how they act, and that's ok, doesn't mean they need to leave. People that some of us don't like, will be loved by others.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

One thing I think some RLC viewers seem to forget is there's many people that are part of the project, not all of them will be to everyone's liking, whether that's how they look or how they act, and that's ok, doesn't mean they need to leave. People that some of us don't like, will be loved by others.

you're absolutely right but in the case of kristy i can see where piedpiper is coming from and others as well.  it's not like she's a first time participant.

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Yes, the world is better if Lavika is happy and dancing, let's do everything to make this happen, it will be my next mission

the solution is simple, the war must stop in her country, every day she sees things that make her sad and make her cry

I hope you can have this power 

27 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you're absolutely right but in the case of kristy i can see where piedpiper is coming from and others as well.  it's not like she's a first time participant.

It’s not like she doesn’t want to bring guys back, she even said she’s going to try and get this guy to come round.

I’d slightly understand if we knew she was constantly fucking and purposely not bringing them back, but people are just completely guessing at how often she’s had sex during this stay, while putting all blame on her for not have sex here. If she’s wanting to try and bring this guy back, it makes sense to think she’d have also wanted to bring others back if they were suitable/wanted to.

Just weird to me that people can get angry over trivial stuff like this 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrFlexxy said:

It’s not like she doesn’t want to bring guys back, she even said she’s going to try and get this guy to come round.

I’d slightly understand if we knew she was constantly fucking and purposely not bringing them back, but people are just completely guessing at how often she’s had sex during this stay, while putting all blame on her for not have sex here. If she’s wanting to try and bring this guy back, it makes sense to think she’d have also wanted to bring others back if they were suitable/wanted to.

Looks like people forget that she share a room with Alana and the LR isn't the best place to have sex.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

i hear what you are saying and i understand to a point and i guess that is one of the reasons i didn't sub for another month.  as far as kristy goes, she's not a slutty girl like some of the girls that have graced the doorstep of rlc and i admire that about her.  i'm not going to complain, i'm just not going to re-sub.  my life is too busy for watching rlc anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like people forget that she share a room with Alana and the LR isn't the best place to have sex.

i'm sure that prior to them sharing the master bedroom that everything was ironed out as far as anything sexual was concerned.