B2 - General Topic 2022 #16 (June / July)

We have the RLC singles Barcelona President ( Marlene ) and the fast rising Vice President ( Lavika ) at the same place , at the same time with guys , Lavika already seems seducing / flirting 😁? in the balcony , let’s see if Kristy approves misbehaviors 😂🤣😆

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

a whale resting on a skull, we wouldn't have forgotten it!!!!😲🤮😆

Yes , I saw better when he removed his t-shirt , but the beard and more or less same body fit , i was confused for a moment ..

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Oui , j'ai vu mieux quand il a enlevé son t-shirt , mais la barbe et plus ou moins la même coupe de corps , j'ai été confus pendant un moment ..

C'est un peu dommage, Lavicka fume à tout moment , je trouve qu'elle exprime là , une forme d'anxiété

Lavika knows what she’s doing again 😈😈😈 ..and the guy , only if he knew the two girls he is around  that are in the mood of sex most of the times and sharing an evening in the apartment  with them , Marlene and Lavika .. And as it seems , if Lavika scores another one tonight , this will be a great “ head to head “ with Marlene but Lavika proving even more impressive hunter .. 😈😈 Excellent holiday times by the President and the Vice President , summer in Barcelona , well done girls 😇😇👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha 1

Since we underestimated Lavika in the beginning as she was very quiet , seeing her kissing her next “ victim “ , if I am not mistaken and in case she “ scores “ one more tonight , it will be Marlene 6 - Lavika 4 if I am correct .. Lavika , fantastic 😇😇😈😈👏🏻👏🏻

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have the RLC singles Barcelona President ( Marlene ) and the fast rising Vice President ( Lavika ) at the same place , at the same time with guys , Lavika already seems seducing / flirting 😁? in the balcony , let’s see if Kristy approves misbehaviors 😂🤣😆

You are a good guy, but you are a bit weird when things are happening on RLC.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 6 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Lavika sait encore ce qu'elle fait 😈 😈 😈 ..et le gars, seulement s'il connaissait les deux filles qu'il côtoie qui sont d'humeur sexuelle la plupart du temps et qui partagent une soirée dans l'appartement avec elles, Marlene et Lavika. Et comme il paraît , si Lavika en marque un autre ce soir , ce sera un super " tête à tête " avec Marlene mais Lavika se révèlera encore plus impressionnante chasseuse .. , bravo les filles 😇 😇 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

Elle chasse fort Lavika, elle embrasse déjà le gars sur le balcon, 

Si elle était un marin, on dirait qu'il lui en faut un dans chaque port 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And for sure , the balcony , the fireworks in the background , great way to warm up 😊.. it looked like the French speaking guy offered much of the pleasuring that Lavika complained ( and she was of crude absolutely right ) she didn’t have from the other guy (s ) and it is really impressive she goes for a guy who fits better guys she can attract as so far she was seen with “ other type “ of guys than this one tonight ..

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You are a good guy, but you are a bit weird when things are happening on RLC.

I enjoy seeing single girls / being on holidays enjoying their staying .. It reflects exactly to the life I have been having since a young boy here in the place I live and I know exactly the feeling of the girls .. and that’s why my excitement 😇

Just now, ddhm said:

I enjoy seeing single girls / being on holidays enjoying their staying .. It reflects exactly to the life I have been having since a young boy here in the place I live and I know exactly the feeling of the girls .. and that’s why my excitement 😇

Ok, that's fine. You know me, I'm a man of few words. 😉

Marlene and Lavika showing to the rest of the girls how things happen fast of there are guys around and in case they are interested for pleasure ..simply , fast  and without hesitations .. easy ☺️

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ok, that's fine. You know me, I'm a man of few words. 😉

I don’t have the time for much words the last period 😆 as I mostly try to catch the things with replays …Any chance I get to see live , it’s the way obviously that it should be and that’s my words excitement 😆

• Like 1