B2 - General Topic 2022 #16 (June / July)

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

New guy , Spanish as it seems .. She’s so horny , it’s like she would like to have non stop sex ..and the guy delivers great 😇

He certainly delivered duration, other than that it was pretty standard. When I was dating I would never kiss a guy I just met, or tongue kiss either for sure. And I wouldn't give him a bj either, or have any kind of sex with him.  I guess he gotta wait for at least a second date. Call me

He talked about her going with him to his Hotel room so not sure they have hooked up before. I am hoping that the second time she did have an orgasm. I'm pretty sure he came inside her the first time when they fucked doggy. She is so open about her sexual needs. Loved watching her. I hope she brings more guys back to fuck. 

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

He talked about her going with him to his Hotel room so not sure they have hooked up before. I am hoping that the second time she did have an orgasm. I'm pretty sure he came inside her the first time when they fucked doggy. She is so open about her sexual needs. Loved watching her. I hope she brings more guys back to fuck. 

So a little risky doing without rubber.