B2 - General Topic 2022 #16 (June / July)

Every time some tenant girl shows up here and we use to say "she is the most boring girl that we've ever seen in the RLC project" I'm sorry to announce about the new record-breaker her name is Alana, she doing absolutely nothing except watch her fucking smartphone all-day! She is not a very social person in understatement, she doesn't bate and even barely talks she is dry as a desert. I think it's about time to say goodbye...If you want to write a comment positive or negative no problem, just pls save from me that dumb confused-looking Emoji.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, joyer said:

Every time some tenant girl shows up here and we use to say "she is the most boring girl that we've ever seen in the RLC project" I'm sorry to announce about the new record-breaker her name is Alana, she doing absolutely nothing except watch her fucking smartphone all-day! She is not a very social person in understatement, she doesn't bate and even barely talks she is dry as a desert. I think it's about time to say goodbye...If you want to write a comment positive or negative no problem, just pls save from me that dumb confused-looking Emoji.

To be fair she bated twice and were good bates for my taste. Despite that you are right.

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

That's right Ed. She adapted very well to RLC. 😁

She is the only reason I occationally click on B2. It's abit sad that she is stuck with so extremely boring flatmates. Same with Marlene, actually. In my opinion, if they had been here under different circumstances, with slightly more lively flatmates, they could have been even better.

• Like 1

They will say that she’s Marlene version 2 , well , she’s Lavika , she and Marlene enjoying their times in Barcelona , Lavika , well done 😇😇👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And she makes a really big statement , she says that “ if you manage and give me pleasure , I will reward you back equally and better “ , the guy takes care of her tonight and she’s simply amazing too 😈😈

• Like 1