B2 - General Topic 2022 #16 (June / July)

il y a 6 minutes, Sergio a dit :

c'est la première fois que je me sens aussi en colère, tu es sur RLC depuis longtemps, c'est étrange que tu ne comprennes toujours pas comment ça marche, ces filles sont toutes entrepreneuses d'elles-mêmes et peuvent-être d 'autres aussi, elles gagnent de l'argent sur RLC et avoir des relations sexuelles avec des hommes est maintenant clair pour le monde

C'est étrange que tu ne me comprennes pas, je ne paye pas pour voir Kristy arriver avec un mec , lui filer une couverture et partir sur le toit d'un immeuble pendant 4 heures.

je suis furax contre RLC qui fout 2 filles dans la meme chambre et qui empêche à ces nanas là de ramener un gars et de pouvoir les baiser tranquille comme Lavika , Marlene et d'autres  ..

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

C'est étrange que tu ne me comprennes pas, je ne paye pas pour voir Kristy arriver avec un mec , lui filer une couverture et partir sur le toit d'un immeuble pendant 4 heures.

je suis furax contre RLC qui fout 2 filles dans la meme chambre et qui empêche à ces nanas là de ramener un gars et de pouvoir les baiser tranquille comme Lavika , Marlene et d'autres  ..

This is real life 😉 Sometimes you win and other times you lose

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy telling the girls that the guy that she took to to roof top didn't fucked her because he's slow.

In their apartment in Moscow, Kristy was always a bit of a neat freak. After having sex with a guy (we saw her have sex numerous times), she would quickly go to the bathroom and wash her pussy in the tub, no matter how many sessions she would wash her pussy rather quickly. She would also not wear the same panties she wore before sex. Now again her habits could have changed as it has been a number of years since we have seen her. Watching replay, I did not see her wash her pussy in the tub or the bidet, nor did I see her change her panties. 

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

In their apartment in Moscow, Kristy was always a bit of a neat freak. After having sex with a guy (we saw her have sex numerous times), she would quickly go to the bathroom and wash her pussy in the tub, no matter how many sessions she would wash her pussy rather quickly. She would also not wear the same panties she wore before sex. Now again her habits could have changed as it has been a number of years since we have seen her. Watching replay, I did not see her wash her pussy in the tub or the bidet, nor did I see her change her panties. 

Today she wore again her pink lingerie that she was wearing yesterday. For the night she wore a black pantie.

Here she is explaining to Luna, in English of course, what happened. The first two hours they talked about everything, stars, sky, etc and Kristy telling Luna she was starting to get cold. She wanted to "fuck" but he was too shy. Finally, she wanted to go "home" so they left the rooftop and the only time they kissed was when he left the building. He was just shy. She thought he was really cute. Listen for yourselves. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Here she is explaining to Luna, in English of course, what happened. The first two hours they talked about everything, stars, sky, etc and Kristy telling Luna she was starting to get cold. She wanted to "fuck" but he was too shy. Finally, she wanted to go "home" so they left the rooftop and the only time they kissed was when he left the building. He was just shy. She thought he was really cute. Listen for yourselves. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

And tonight they are going out and see if they can bring boys in.

Maybe RLC increased their bonus. Too many unusual activity.

Her she is saying how much she liked him but he was too slow to kiss and act. He is into horoscopes and asked Kristy what moon phase she was born in. By the way, he was from the US. He asked her what her sexual traditions were. Does she believe in premarital sex, etc. She just wanted him to fuck her. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

They spoke English for a long time. Very interesting to listen to. Monica and Kristy explaining what type of man they want to marry. Both Russian women are looking for a stable man with some good job and knows how to save money. Neither is looking for a sugar daddy. Kristy mentioning this guy again saying he has traveled extensively but has no money. Then Lavika and Marlene arrived, and they are just looking for guys to fuck. Marlene relaying a story about a guy she met who asked her if she wanted him to take her to a club and she replied to him, no I just want you to fuck me. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

They spoke English for a long time. Very interesting to listen to. Monica and Kristy explaining what type of man they want to marry. Both Russian women are looking for a stable man with some good job and knows how to save money. Neither is looking for a sugar daddy. Kristy mentioning this guy again saying he has traveled extensively but has no money. Then Lavika and Marlene arrived, and they are just looking for guys to fuck. Marlene relaying a story about a guy she met who asked her if she wanted him to take her to a club and she replied to him, no I just want you to fuck me. 

Missed that do you have a time stamp?