B2 - General Topic 2022 #16 (June / July)

4 hours ago, isidore57 said:

It's strange that you don't understand me, I don't pay to see Kristy arrive with a guy, give him a blanket and go on the roof of a building for 4 hours.

I'm pissed at RLC who puts 2 girls in the same room and prevents these chicks from bringing a guy back and being able to fuck them quietly like Lavika, Marlene and others..

i don't blame you for being upset with kristy, from what i watched of her and from what's been said here in the forum, she is a total disappointment and she knows that it pisses viewers off when she does the roof top maneuver and jacks with the lighting for poor viewing.  unfortunately for you, you are still a subscriber!  if i was you i wouldn't watch her apartment anymore as long as they are there.  

• Like 1

il y a 18 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

Je ne vous blâme pas d'être en colère contre Kristy, d'après ce que j'ai regardé d'elle et d'après ce qui a été dit ici sur le forum, elle est une déception totale et elle sait que cela fait chier les téléspectateurs quand elle fait la manœuvre sur le toit et les crics avec l'éclairage pour une mauvaise visualisation. malheureusement pour vous, vous êtes toujours abonné ! si j'étais toi je ne surveillerais plus son appartement tant qu'ils y sont.  

Merci Frank et c'est ce que je fais , je réduis les lignes et je ne regarde que l'écran que je choisis .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy telling the girls that the guy that she took to to roof top didn't fucked her because he's slow.

She should have visited the Special Olympics in Spain, she would have likely gotten better results.  :biggrin:

You know what is lost from RLC for a very long time now ?

Some Girl on Girl/ Female on Female pure ass female fucking.

Some real titty sucking, finger fucking, pussy licking, asshole tickling, pussy on pussy rubbing female serious get after it fucking.