B2 - General Topic 2022 #16 (June / July)

1 minute ago, Apooes said:

For real? I feel bad about my last comment.. 

When she doesn't get sex she gets mad and go out to find someone, never saw her cry about it. Not even when her ex-bf cum quick and didn't give a f about it.  

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

When she doesn't get sex she gets mad and go out to find someone, never saw her cry about it. Not even when her ex-bf cum quick and didn't give a f about it.  

I just watched the replay. Maybe she watched a video about her country and got emotional. Or she watched an old memory of herself and started to cry. Maybe she remembered the good old days in her country, we don't know. All my best wishes to you and your country Lavi. 

Peace. ❤️

4 hours ago, Apooes said:

I just watched the replay. Maybe she watched a video about her country and got emotional. Or she watched an old memory of herself and started to cry. Maybe she remembered the good old days in her country, we don't know. All my best wishes to you and your country Lavi. 

Peace. ❤️

I think she's very upset about what's going on in his country. She was listening to this song, it's about Ukraine.

https://youtu.be/ClqHX_Eo90s

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I can't imagine the pain these young Ukrainians are going through. How do you reconcile, in your mind, the fact your country as you have always known it may likely never be the same? Do you even have a home to go back to? 

Really very, very bad. As a Turk, I deeply feel the pain of the Ukrainian people and we try to do something here (in Turkey) every day for the people there. I hope this suffering ends soon and people can start living in peace again.