B2 - General Topic 2022 #16 (June / July)

1 hour ago, Barni said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Kristy make a Photo :biggrin:

Looked like she has a problem with either her pussy or asshole as she moved over near the balcony so she could be in better light. Or maybe she got her ass fucked. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Looked like she has a problem with either her pussy or asshole as she moved over near the balcony so she could be in better light. Or maybe she got her ass fucked. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She just said that she doesn't like much because is not good for her health and she just did while drunk.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

luna, another vacation, left the project or a normal week for her?

Ya, she needs to go. Needs to be kicked out of the program. I emailed RLC asking who made the stupid decision to allow her back on the program. If I made as many poor decisions as RLC has, my Company would have gone under in the late 90's. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sieht aus, als hätte sie entweder ein Problem mit ihrer Muschi oder ihrem Arschloch, als sie sich in die Nähe des Balkons bewegt, damit sie in besserem Licht ist. Oder vielleicht wurde sie in den Arsch gefickt. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Sehen Sie sich Ihre Lieblingskameras in 24-Stunden-Aufnahme an

Yes, it's possible that there can be something like that.....i have to admit i haven't pursued them furter

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She just said that she doesn't like much because is not good for her health and she just did while drunk.

Then she needs to go as well. Again, I don't mind of they have sex outside the apartment as long as they also have sex in the apartment. Kristy is not shy. I think she has had sex numerous times while on this visit. She could just as easily bring it back to the apartment. Very few of these women go without. Sex with strangers is nothing new to them. Many have likely had sex with 50 - 100 guys. They are playing us and RLC for the idiots we are by continuing to pay. I have cancelled my sub, but unfortunately, I pay 6 months at a time and it does not expire until August. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Then she needs to go as well. Again, I don't mind of they have sex outside the apartment as long as they also have sex in the apartment. Kristy is not shy. I think she has had sex numerous times while on this visit. She could just as easily bring it back to the apartment. Very few of these women go without. Sex with strangers is nothing new to them. Many have likely had sex with 50 - 100 guys. They are playing us and RLC for the idiots we are by continuing to pay. I have cancelled my sub, but unfortunately, I pay 6 months at a time and it does not expire until August. 

She  said she doesn't like it, not that she did recently.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She  said she doesn't like it, not that she did recently.

Thank you for clarifying. MY point still holds as I am certain she has had sex. She NEVER goes very long without bringing a guy back to fuck. I have always loved Kristy. I know all about her. I have never seen her take it in the ass. Until her last BF she literally did almost nothing other than Kiss and have intercourse. Frankly, she was not very good in bed until the last guy who was very domineering with her. He made her do many things we had never seen before from her and it was a blast watching it. No telling what she has done since him because that is who she was dating when the Russian apartments went dark. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Ya, I would definitely say Kristy took it in the ass. Here she is again looking at her asshole. She spent a lot of time in the shower running water over her asshole too.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Maybe she have hemorroids or something? 🤨