B4 - General Topic 2022 #51 (June / July)

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zara did a great bate early in the morning drunk.

I happened to be awake to see that, very nice Zara.

You may not of seen though that she hid the toy in the cabinet below the sink when she showered before going out, she didn't bate during that visit to the bathroom, but she did wash it after the earlier bate on her bed, which she ended suddenly. 

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I happened to be awake to see that, very nice Zara.

You may not of seen though that she hid the toy in the cabinet below the sink when she showered before going out, she didn't bate during that visit to the bathroom, but she did wash it after the earlier bate on her bed, which she ended suddenly. 

She hit the orgasm fast.

Watched Monica's crisis !  I have a message for her ... If you don't want to participate or be part of the project, then just LEAVE !  You are a nice girl but since you came back, you've done NOTHING so far ... Don't prevent the others to have fun !!  

so let me see if i understand what transpired when the girls got home last night.  apparently monica didn't feel like going out because she was tired or sick or just didn't feel like going out.  the other kids came home very tipsy/drunk and started making a lot of noise or blaring the music and monica said something to them?  now all of you are defending the kids because monica didn't want to go out and party and then she was woken up from her sleep to a bunch of drunk disrespectful kids.  does this sound about right?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Watched Monica's crisis !  I have a message for her ... If you don't want to participate or be part of the project, then just LEAVE !  You are a nice girl but since you came back, you've done NOTHING so far ... Don't prevent the others to have fun !!  

was it disrespectful of the girls when they got back?  it is ok for a girl not to go out and party every time the others girls want to isn't it?  you people on this forum are spoiled rotten!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

was it disrespectful of the girls when they got back?  it is ok for a girl not to go out and party every time the others girls want to isn't it?  you people on this forum are spoiled rotten!

As always, you have right to your opinion, I don't agree but I respect it !  The problem, she NEVER geeks to do something or participate at all ... Please bring back Carlos and Claire and put Monica with them in B5 !!