B4 - General Topic 2022 #51 (June / July)

9 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

was it disrespectful of the girls when they got back?  it is ok for a girl not to go out and party every time the others girls want to isn't it?  you people on this forum are spoiled rotten!

It wasn't distressful in theory they are there on a vacation and on vacation you make parties. Monica have every right to not participate but she doesn't have the right stop spoil the party of the others. If she wants a  quiet place to sleep she should get off of the Villa.

Other thing that is very different is if it was a neighbor that complained.  The neighbor has nothing to do with the Villa and his right to have a quiet night should be respected.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

As always, you have right to your opinion, I don't agree but I respect it !  The problem, she NEVER geeks to do something or participate at all ... Please bring back Carlos and Claire and put Monica with them in B5 !! 

i didn't like hearing that she (monica) was back on rlc either but it sounds like the girls were extremely loud and disrespectful.  it's like they said "she didn't go so fuck her".  

• Upvote 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

It wasn't distressful in theory they are there on a vacation and on vacation you make parties. Monica have every right to not participate but she doesn't have the right stop spoil the party of the others. If she wants a  quiet place to sleep she should get off of the Villa.

Other thing that is very different is if it was a neighbor that complained.  The neighbor has nothing to do with the Villa and his right to have a quiet night should be respected.

they are not their on vacation, that is just something rlc uses for their length of stay.  they are there to do a job and when they get home they want to have some drunk fun.  they did their job out of the apartment, came back to give the viewers some stupid show and got carried away.  i bet you would feel differently if you were asked to go out clubbing and decided you needed a night off only to be woken up by a bunch of drunk disrespectful kids in your living room/house/apartment/condo or whatever kind of place you live in.

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i didn't like hearing that she (monica) was back on rlc either but it sounds like the girls were extremely loud and disrespectful.  it's like they said "she didn't go so fuck her".  

Not sure because this last few nights out they always did after parties when they arrived, maybe that was the last straw for Monica. 

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

they are not their on vacation, that is just something rlc uses for their length of stay.  they are there to do a job and when they get home they want to have some drunk fun.  they did their job out of the apartment, came back to give the viewers some stupid show and got carried away.  i bet you would feel differently if you were asked to go out clubbing and decided you needed a night off only to be woken up by a bunch of drunk disrespectful kids in your living room/house/apartment/condo or whatever kind of place you live in.

If my job was to go out clubbing then would have gone out clubbing. Why she's there if isn't to work then?

Also, I don't believe in this theory.

44 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It would be funny to see the reaction of sleeping girls if Monica started making as much noise when she wake up as the girls did when they came home this night.

Would you have had the same reaction saying that Monica has the right to make as much noise during the day as she wants to because she is on vacation or would you say that she is totally missed out of respect for the other girls who were still sleeping peacefully at noon?

No need for an answer because I already know it 😁

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

It would be funny to see the reaction of sleeping girls if Monica started making as much noise when she wake up as the girls did when they came home this night.

Would you have had the same reaction saying that Monica has the right to make as much noise during the day as she wants to because she is on vacation or would you say that she is totally missed out of respect for the other girls who were still sleeping peacefully at noon?

No need for an answer because I already know it 😁

Monica could as many noise as she wanted even when the girls were sleeping drunk or tired.

I would be a better argument to catch me as hypocrite if you brought the time that I was against the group that stormed Luna's room in B4 to use the tub. 

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Monica could as many noise as she wanted even when the girls were sleeping drunk or tired.

I would be a better argument to catch me as hypocrite if you brought the time that I was against the group that stormed Luna's room in B4 to use the tub. 

I don't really see the connection
All I'm saying is these girls don't know respect, whether it's their roomates or their neighbors
They have a room made for partying when it gets very late and which is the fitness room, it's still not difficult to try to apply the rules of living well together
frankly if I was Monica, I would have stood up and turned the volume up to the music when i wake up to see the reaction of the girls, maybe some would have understood the message better

• Upvote 2

• Noldus changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2022 #51 (June / July)

What I do not understand is why people still support this Russian company who hire Putin zombies. And I do not get why any Ukrainian would ever say yes to work for them and live alongside Putin groupies.

• Like 1

I was recently watching some old vids of the first time Monica was on RLC. There is a very good scene where two girls were eating her out at the same time. It's hard to believe it's the same Monica that is now just window dressing. It's also a sign of how far the RLC talent pool has dropped where now they can get by with just taking a bath on camera.

16 minutes ago, kris66 said:

What I do not understand is why people still support this Russian company who hire Putin zombies. And I do not get why any Ukrainian would ever say yes to work for them and live alongside Putin groupies.

You really don't watch, do you?

13 minutes ago, kris66 said:

If you think that is bad, how about all the Russian trolls on this forum who spend their time trying to refute every post that is not in line with the party. There are some apartments where they cover the forum 24/7. I have tested it by making a controversial statement and waiting to see how long before they come after me. I have identified two that I am positive of and the ironic thing is that they have been on the forum for a long time and have gained the confidence of many followers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1