B4 - General Topic 2022 #51 (June / July)

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I never said he was wrong on the fact that Monica indeed had adventures during her presence on RLC, I'm just saying that it was not during her first participation
And that precisely her behavior now, rather resembles her debut on RLC
On the other hand, at that time, the one you're talking to me about, the girls had understood the profitability of doing the "show" and they often put themselves in situations allowing people to believe that they were really doing certain things without one being able to have the opportunity to confirm
I don't really remember what they did that day but if we see the girls at the level of the navel, I allow myself to express the doubt that they have touched anything of the private parts of the girl in question, and I can tell you that there were a bunch of navels who got kisses ๐Ÿคฃ

Now don't you look rather stupid right now trying to back peddle what you said?

3 hours ago, philo said:

I was recently watching some old vids of the first time Monica was on RLC. There is a very good scene where two girls were eating her out at the same time. It's hard to believe it's the same Monica that is now just window dressing. It's also a sign of how far the RLC talent pool has dropped where now they can get by with just taking a bath on camera.

ย 

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to tell you this but the first time Monica was on RLC was in B1 and she never did what you say at that time and she looks a lot like the Monica we have right now ๐Ÿ˜

Monica #1 04.03.2015 28.03.2015 B1 25

ย 

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Now don't you look rather stupid right now trying to back peddle what you said?

Tell me where am I wrong in my words?
you are talking about her first participation, I correct you by telling you that it was not during her first participation that you could see this kind of thing about her
I'm a factual person, and if you want people to believe you, start with real facts for aย  change ๐Ÿ˜

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, philo said:

What kind of person comes on right after I said "I was recently watching some old vids" and try to refute what I just finished watching? It's time for the trolls to retire.

you forgot something in this "of the first time Monica was on RLC"

You even don't seem to know what you're saying anymore because you forget some of your words to make yourself more credible ๐Ÿ˜

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, kris66 said:

What I do not understand is why people still support this Russian company who hire Putin zombies. And I do not get why any Ukrainian would ever say yes to work for them and live alongside Putin groupies.

I don't think that some Russians currently own RLC.ย  In the past, RLC was owned by some Russians but I am not sure what the nationality of the people who own RLC now.