Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

8 minutes ago, philo said:

Is it a coincidence that during the same period that Martina has stopped showing her extra-Alberto exploits on camera that Nelly also has not shown her extra-Bogdan exploits on camera? 

Nelly is stroking the kitty right now...

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Requesting permission  to revise and extend my remarks ...

The other thought that occurs to me:   

I am assuming they are not in a committed monomagous relationship.  If you think they are, then this point is not for you.  I think these people have other issues as clearly Martina has not been monomagous over the last 18 months.  

Assuming they are lovers and this is more than FWB (as you all know I am skeptical of this), but let's assume this is what we see here.  Let's assume that @Deepdave and others are essentially correct in their assessment.  They truly love each other now and for the long term.

This implies they are at the point in their relationship where they are thinking "is he the one?"  and  "is she the one?".   We know both of them are serious about their futures, planning for their features, which is the best part of this couple.  So it is natural to assume they are thinking about this, i.e. "is this it?  is he or she the one?".  "Are we ready to tie the knot?"

It seems obvious that for Alberto this is a no brainer.   He would marry Martina tomorrow if he could.  He would be crazy not to.   He adores her and she is extremely fond of him as we know.  

But what is Martina thinking?  Does anyone believe that deep in her heart she thinks that "Alberto is the one for her"?   Maybe, but we see lots of behaivor like Berty's timeline summary that does not comport with someone who feels that "Alberto is the one".   Does she see a bright future with her new skills and career that includes the love of her life Alberto?   What evidence do we have that she feels this way?  Or does she go out and enjoy party life in search of someone who might be "the one" ultimately.  

I bring this subtle point up (acknowledging it is very similar to my main point all along) ... because maybe we are seeing a slow evolution here.  This is where I think Deepdave and others might ultimately be vindicated.  At some point she will realize that Alberto IS the one and there is no point to continue looking and she will focus more of her energy and time on her man.   And Alberto would indeed be supportive as he is loving and very patient, knowing ultimately she will be his.  You can even imagine him at the game consol saying "enjoy the party sweetie and have fun, I will be here for you always".    

Thank you for allowing me to indulge myself in these thoughts.  Yes we see the world through love stories!

sooner or later, she will find another person that will be better for her than Alberto. She is always on the hunt (she want a party man or woman) so she will find....Alberto is there for now and only now because he is a good accommodation to live the 'base life'. 

Don't base your thinking on Deepdave assessment, it like if I toll you that the earth is flat and you assume it right and start for this.... face the real fact !

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, tle said:

You don't usually find "the one" for a stable family life while you're out partying.

Quite true TLE but the question is would you be out partying like this if you HAVE “the one” but he is home playing Xbox?

13 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Don't base your thinking on Deepdave assessment, it like if I toll you that the earth is flat and you assume it right and start for this.... face the real fact !

I don’t agree with Deepdave but I would not call him a flat earther!!!   Oh my.  There is a lot of evidence supporting his POV.  Martina and Alberto are truly fond of each other.  They are each other’s BFF’s.  But is there more?  I am doubtful but until we see evidence of extracurricular sex, I’m not sure.  Dave’s POV grows on me ever so slowly which is why I started thinking maybe in her mind she is thinking all this through … sometimes your Ross Poldark is right under your nose the entire time.

😱What the earth is not flat? Oh my god how do you know that?😂

But she's searching already a little longer (almost 10 years). Who she is looking for (whether party man or woman) and whether she is looking for a committed relationshipshe or only she knows. What is certain is that her priorities will change over time as well. She is currently in party mode, but that can change quickly. We don't know in which direction only she knows. Her relationship as we can watch, fits her current lifestyle.😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Quite true TLE but the question is would you be out partying like this if you HAVE “the one” but he is home playing Xbox?

I might be if I was Martina....

• Haha 1

There is a major presumption upon which everyone seems to be relying: That every woman wants to settle down and get married to "The One". My experience is that there are women who don't want any of that. Two women that I know started out dating older men. Then the moved to men their own age. As they got older, the moved on to younger men. The only thing they are looking for that is steady and reliable is income! And, if they are wise enough to become self-reliant, as one of them is...the only thing that she is looking for that is steady and reliable is dick...and pussy.

9 minutes ago, philo said:

There is a major presumption upon which everyone seems to be relying: That every woman wants to settle down and get married to "The One". My experience is that there are women who don't want any of that.

This is a very very good point.   I would slightly modify your idea a bit.  Yes there are some who never want to get married and be "tied down" to one partner.  But there is also a larger number of people who "dream of finding the one" but are perfectly happy if it does not occur.  They accept life as it is.    I think clearly Martina is not obsessing over finding "the one".  She does have an excellent fall-back option!  I don't think her partying is an aggressive man hunt so to speak for the "the one".  But I think most people, maybe more women than men, are always wondering in the back of their minds ... "is he the one", "will I be happy", "can I do better?", "is this all there is", etc etc etc.   I think most people (men and women) are introspective this way.  The key is how you deal with these thoughts and feelings (oops I said the f word, feelings).

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is a very very good point.   I would slightly modify your idea a bit.  Yes there are some who never want to get married and be "tied down" to one partner.  But there is also a larger number of people who "dream of finding the one" but are perfectly happy if it does not occur.  They accept life as it is.    I think clearly Martina is not obsessing over finding "the one".  She does have an excellent fall-back option!  I don't think her partying is an aggressive man hunt so to speak for the "the one".  But I think most people, maybe more women than men, are always wondering in the back of their minds ... "is he the one", "will I be happy", "can I do better?", "is this all there is", etc etc etc.   I think most people (men and women) are introspective this way.  The key is how you deal with these thoughts and feelings (oops I said the f word, feelings).

I can agree with all of your points. I would add the following: There is a notion in my culture, that if you have not found "the one" by a certain age, then you have to engage in what is called "settling"...making do with what you have. I was caught up in such a scenario. The women who "settle" for someone because they have not found "the one", end up fucking a lot of other people while they are settling because they are (consciously or un-consciously) still looking.  Most of them don't ever get caught. The one's who do get caught are in for some major drama. The women will always win in the end because the system is rigged in their favor (unless you have the resources of Johnny Depp).  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Whomever Martina was with last night obviously wore her young ass out. I saw her putting some sort of ointment on her knees after she came home. My first thought was the "rug burns" that they both suffered to their knees following their epic romp. She needs more sleep time now to recover than usual as I can recall.

13 minutes ago, philo said:

Whomever Martina was with last night obviously wore her young ass out. I saw her putting some sort of ointment on her knees after she came home. My first thought was the "rug burns" that they both suffered to their knees following their epic romp. She needs more sleep time now to recover than usual as I can recall.

isn't pussy amazing the way it can take a beating and it doesn't wear out, 😉 and it can last a lifetime of sex

• Haha 1