Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Agree, that would be a normal expectation of people I know. 

" Normal ", .... there are certainly are different "normals" in Martina's world. Her, and her friends, keep different hours. Sleep all day, eat, get ready to go out, 10pm is the start of their day. I won't even guess where she is or what she is doing from midnight to 8am the next day. And the phone, .... she has that freakin phone in front of her face 24/7.   "Ding",  Martina awakes or goes running to see what's on the screen, talk about Pavlov's dog.  Getting a call / text or making a call / text at 3am is normal for her crowd. Bathroom etiquette, .... well there is none. Sitting on the toilet, doing your business, door open, having a conversation with a person in the doorway,    or    , facetiming with someone on the phone.  Don't wait while someone is on the toilet, just walk in and have a conversation. Drop your pants in front of your friends, sit down, keep chatting away, drop a load, don't forget to wipe real good, you have an audience. Showering, .... well, we have seen that showering is a family event. Who has a still in the bathroom to make drinking water? Trash is collected in open bags, on the counter, ... yo, people, Trash Can, google it.  There are many "normals" for everyone, I'll keep mine.   

you mean everyone does not whip their pants down and go to bathroom in front of all their friends of the opposite sex

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Agree, that would be a normal expectation of people I know. 

" Normal ", .... there are certainly are different "normals" in Martina's world. Her, and her friends, keep different hours. Sleep all day, eat, get ready to go out, 10pm is the start of their day. I won't even guess where she is or what she is doing from midnight to 8am the next day. And the phone, .... she has that freakin phone in front of her face 24/7.   "Ding",  Martina awakes or goes running to see what's on the screen, talk about Pavlov's dog.  Getting a call / text or making a call / text at 3am is normal for her crowd. Bathroom etiquette, .... well there is none. Sitting on the toilet, doing your business, door open, having a conversation with a person in the doorway,    or    , facetiming with someone on the phone.  Don't wait while someone is on the toilet, just walk in and have a conversation. Drop your pants in front of your friends, sit down, keep chatting away, drop a load, don't forget to wipe real good, you have an audience. Showering, .... well, we have seen that showering is a family event. Who has a still in the bathroom to make drinking water? Trash is collected in open bags, on the counter, ... yo, people, Trash Can, google it.  There are many "normals" for everyone, I'll keep mine.   

you mean everyone does not whip their pants down and go to bathroom in front of all their friends of the opposite sex,i seen her go to bathroom with the guy that hosted all her classmate parties BTW