Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

You must shit your pants anytime Martina gets close to Nelly on cam.  I still cannot believe how much you defend her.  But it’s not like anything she is doing is bad.  Martina and Alberto are not married and have an open relationship so what’s the issue?

And I say all of this with respect for you and having to admit I’m coming to your way of thinking … this might all be ok between these two.  

Martina is not married and Alberto seems not to have a problem with her behaviour but Nelly is (think so) still married with Bogdan who is not so 100% open minded. 😉

9 hours ago, yelt said:

So, we thought the relationship was dead?  Who knows for sure? However, as you say the night is young, but I believe there was no hookup previously nor will there be tonight. I do believe this; Nelly is continuing to work on her drug and alcohol issues (she does not want to return to Russia just yet) with some success.

What I do read is Martina has always been into alcohol and a bit of drugs. Which from time to time are not bad for you. About the night of the threesome (which the forum cannot decide occurred), Alberto discussed Martina being so passed-out she doesn’t remember the anal sex confrontation. Does she even remember the third person involved?  Could it be Martina may be approaching and adventuring into more drugs and alcohol than we hear about or witness visually?  The only thing we do know from the notes I've read, for some reason she leaves dress one way only to return with different or less articles of clothing. What do you think?  

Just to make it clear again. The friendship is still there but on a different level than some here would like and live on in their dreams. Normal friendship without the excessive sexual activity we've seen between the two last year.🤷‍♂️ The meeting you mention with the alleged threesome that many here are speculating about (wonder why everyone is making such a hype about it) has now been confirmed by some trustworthy sources as a pure fuck between Alberto and Martina not as a threesome. We all know and have seen that she drinks sometimes too much alcohol and this can result in a memory loss, most of us have probably experienced it before.😉

5 hours ago, philo said:

What surprises me is that there is not much speculation about Alberto having outside pussy. I know there is the rumor about a threesome but I don't believe that evidence. I'm thinking that Alberto has spent time away from home all night as well and I don't hear any theories about him having a side piece.

Some good thoughts! Alberto is a good friend to Martina and I don’t believe he  needs to do what we may speculate she is doing to him (having sex with other guys). Only he knows the truth and mentioned it long ago.  I have more but work calls. The one noticeable item for me is I have not read much about them having sex or fucking (whichever one likes to hear). Perhaps they will have a session soon to keep you all interested.  

While I hope finishing school is still the number on goal, I do believe Martina has a greater deliima that stems with these uncontrollable long overnighters. I am sure to hear a few of you to come to her defense. Martina in my opinion seems to be taking advantage of Alberto and both are of this the forum; using RLC to their advantage. I have mentioned it once before Martina only come to RLC for the money and not Alberto. Is Martina looking for another roommate?  For sure with her behavior she is driving her good friend Alberto away. Let’s see!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Just to make it clear again. The friendship is still there but on a different level than some here would like and live on in their dreams. Normal friendship without the excessive sexual activity we've seen between the two last year.🤷‍♂️ The meeting you mention with the alleged threesome that many here are speculating about (wonder why everyone is making such a hype about it) has now been confirmed by some trustworthy sources as a pure fuck between Alberto and Martina not as a threesome. We all know and have seen that she drinks sometimes too much alcohol and this can result in a memory loss, most of us have probably experienced it before.😉

Thanks for responding. Of course the friendship remains, similar to that of Nelly but I agree at a different level. However, I believe the tide has turned and for whatever reason Nelly may no longer feel a passionate response for Martina. 
Thanks for the information on the threesome. 

6 hours ago, philo said:

What surprises me is that there is not much speculation about Alberto having outside pussy. I know there is the rumor about a threesome but I don't believe that evidence. I'm thinking that Alberto has spent time away from home all night as well and I don't hear any theories about him having a side piece.

Alberto had anal sex with Nelly in the garage, Martina was passed out

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Some good thoughts! Alberto is a good friend to Martina and I don’t believe he  needs to do what we may speculate she is doing to him (having sex with other guys). Only he knows the truth and mentioned it long ago.  I have more but work calls. The one noticeable item for me is I have not read much about them having sex or fucking (whichever one likes to hear). Perhaps they will have a session soon to keep you all interested.  

While I hope finishing school is still the number on goal, I do believe Martina has a greater deliima that stems with these uncontrollable long overnighters. I am sure to hear a few of you to come to her defense. Martina in my opinion seems to be taking advantage of Alberto and both are of this the forum; using RLC to their advantage. I have mentioned it once before Martina only come to RLC for the money and not Alberto. Is Martina looking for another roommate?  For sure with her behavior she is driving her good friend Alberto away. Let’s see!

I don't see a big change in their way of life. Except that Alberto is back to work. There were always phases where the two were closer and then again not so close together. What should be the advantage for Martina if she has a new roommate? At the moment she can do almost everything, I very much doubt if that's the case with a new roommate. But let's see....

There is only speculation about sex with other men, no proof, we don't have to speculate about sex with other women, everyone has seen that here. I think both benefit from the money that RLC pays and that is also the main reason for all participants we don't have to speculate about it. Unfortunately they neither were born with a gold or silver spoon in their mouth so nearly no financial support from their families and use RLC to finance their current life. Alberto also needs the money for his lifestyle, expensive bike, expensive aquarium, rent... but agree Martina might need currently the money more since we don't know that she has a job with an income (some might have other ideas but also proofs?).😁

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Such a bold statement. As if it were factual. Big picture: nobody knows what happened in the garage. I think it can be agreed that Nelly was drunk and unsteady when she entered the garage. She returned to the bedroom with her skirt / pants / panties down around her ankles. As we have witnessed Nelly's drunk peeing events in the past, my first conclusion is a repeat pee event, forgetting to pull up her skirt / pants / panties.

The night of Gina's party, Bogdan and Nelly enter their suite together after midnight.  Nelly is in their suite for about five minutes before going to the garage with her pink backpack.  About 00:30, Bogdan also briefly enters the garage, and then exits.  He then gets his laptop and goes downstairs.  When Nelly exits the garage, her panties and pants are around her ankles, and she stumbles that way down the hall to the door to the B&N suite where she tries pulling them up as Bogdan opens the door.  She has been in the garage for about 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Perhaps she went to the garage for a reading of Tarot cards, but I think not.

B-7's true backyard is larger than the backyard for B-4, and there is a picnic table there.  There is also a villa level below the level of the bedrooms level (3-1, etc.) and two terraces, one on each side, similar in size to the terraces off Thor's room, and off Samson's room.  These are lower in elevation because of the slope of the hillside.  Access to the true backyard is through doors below Bogdan's and Nelly's balcony.  Its possible there may be stairs from the garage to the true backyard level, but I doubt she climbed the stairs with pants and panties around her ankles.

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

can just see him running behind the couch getting down on his knees putting a cushion over his head and shouting no no no dont do it 🤣

So that doesn't happen too often these days, good for him, but for both of you girls (or whatever you are) it might be more frustrating that it's not happening or you don't see something you like to see or dream about between the two 😢😂

Every day I ask myself what motivates certain people to keep spreading new fantasies and assumptions about Martina without any evidence. And what moves other people to vehemently defend Martina and Alberto, although they also have no verifiable evidence.

Example 1 Martina's trip to Croatia: Who has proof that she was in Croatia with Luis? And who has evidence that she was traveling with someone else?

Example 2 The relationship with Nelly: Martina's visit to Nelly's on Sunday made everything that was written about the two of them in the last few weeks seem like rumors and assumptions to me.

Example 3 The threesome in the park: On 06/25/2022 4:44 PM Ash1 replied to "darkman" regarding the threesome and describes that the threesome did not happen. Nevertheless, this is ignored in the forum and the threesome is presented as a fact. What evidence is there?

I don't know the laws in the affected countries, but in Germany § 187 defamation applies:

"Anyone who, against their better knowledge, asserts or disseminates an untrue fact in relation to another, which is likely to make him despicable or degrading in public opinion or to jeopardize his credit, shall be punished with imprisonment for not more than two years or with a fine and, if the act is committed in public, in a meeting or by disseminating content (§ 11 Paragraph 3), punishable by imprisonment of up to five years or a fine.

Even if many of the “RLC actors” in RLC are whores or at least tragic figures or failed/broken existences, those affected should not be publicly slandered.

Please excuse my admonition, I have no right to do so. But the drama of Martina and Alberto occupies me a lot. And I would very much like to know some truths.

The whole scenario is so unreal and full of contradictions. Let's find the truth together.

Please excuse my bad English.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1