WELL, it looks like I'm done here.

mkryan1

Yeah my friends, it looks to be the end! With the tenets that are in now combined with the sorry angles for the free viewer, this site has pretty much ran it's coarse. The only thing the free viewer can get lucky on is Maya & Stepan in the living room or Isabel & Mohawk in the living room angle which RLC will more than likely take away again. Other than that, it's clear that I need some strange cuz RLC doesn't even make me cum anymore, yaknowhatImsayin? I'll keep it in my Faves but I know it'll be collecting dust. As for this site, I may dip in every so often but beings that I didn't contribute a ton, I wont expect tears but I do expect for everyone to show up to the Good-bye party so we all can get laid, right ladies? lol.

A-ight then peoples, you guys are cool as hell. Take care.

Up, up and Awaaaaaaaay!!!!

Mark-in-Sac

If you're dealing solely on free cams, then you can't forget about Paul/Leora and Anton/Alina. Both those couples fuck in the living room quite frequently, especially Anton/Alina. The problem isn't with the free cams, it's with the actual couples. If you're judging them solely on sex then, in my opinion, then the sex between all those couples have just gotten stale.

Paul/Leora have always had bad sex, Anton/Alina have decent sex but it's SOOO repetitive (and this couple used to be the only couple I cared about). Stepan is a total pussy when it comes to fucking Maya. And Marcelo/Isabel seem to be in their own separate world whenever they fuck each other which makes their sex uninteresting to watch. That leaves the three Russian couples:

Not only is the sex between Ruslan/Katya and Roman/Sofia so few and far between but they've never even fucked in the living room. The new couple Efim/Diana are the only couple so far that provides any sort of excitement now but of course that's primarily because they're new. Give them a month and they'll be just like all the other couples here. If they continue to have parties, their interest level may extend a little longer.

With Stefan/Alma leaving, RLC should be bringing in a new couple so we can see what they'll bring to the table. Other than that, there are some of us that actually don't just watch the couples for sex. I know that's a crazy concept for most people to grasp though.

Yeah my friends, it looks to be the end! With the tenets that are in now combined with the sorry angles for the free viewer, this site has pretty much ran it's coarse. The only thing the free viewer can get lucky on is Maya & Stepan in the living room or Isabel & Mohawk in the living room angle which RLC will more than likely take away again. Other than that, it's clear that I need some strange cuz RLC doesn't even make me cum anymore, yaknowhatImsayin? I'll keep it in my Faves but I know it'll be collecting dust. As for this site, I may dip in every so often but beings that I didn't contribute a ton, I wont expect tears but I do expect for everyone to show up to the Good-bye party so we all can get laid, right ladies? lol.

A-ight then peoples, you guys are cool as hell. Take care.

Up, up and Awaaaaaaaay!!!!

Mark-in-Sac

I've heard this kinda "I'm quitting shit" many times before. CC is like giving up tobacco. Damn near impossible. You'll be back. Hell, unlike tobacco, it won't necessarily kill you. I mean, what else is there to do? Watch Justin Bieber concerts on MSNBC? I mean, whaddya fuck, bro?

(Always enjoyed your posts, and if I understand your sign-off line, don't be surprised if a squirrel drives down there and drags you back.  ;) )

I don't get why people need to make some declaration. You're free to come and go, it's not a drug, it's a forum. Take a break, come back, browse a bit and find something you like. One thing I've learned is that camcaps always surprises, just when you think it's run its course, and there's nothing more to see, something big happens and you're drawn back.

I don't get why people need to make some declaration. You're free to come and go, it's not a drug, it's a forum. Take a break, come back, browse a bit and find something you like. One thing I've learned is that camcaps always surprises, just when you think it's run its course, and there's nothing more to see, something big happens and you're drawn back.

We come from another generation when someone needed to declare they weren't going to do another line of cocaine.

They always did make such a declaration, right before coming back to the razor blade, the rolled dollar bill, the glass table and Lady Snow.

(Do Not ride the Horse, my young friends.)

Yup, I've had some interesting (private) convos on here...  ;)