Dont hate

You guys should not hate on Ruslan and Katya. He has epilepsy. I don't think he is a drug addict. He might smoke weed, that's not a drug. It actually helps people with epilepsy seizures. Its very much a medicine. Yes he might take pills for his epilepsy seizures. A lot of times the pills have side affects, that can  decrease the lack of sex drive. Who cares if they have sex under the covers. Many times when I had sex with my wife, girlfriends I would have sex under the covers. With no lights on. Its actually quite natural. Katya knows how he is. I think they been together for a wile for her to know him well. This Is RLC (Real life cam) These people live there life how they want. It not just a sex site. Quit harping on them for not having enough sex! They are living there life, and letting you watch. So enjoy it for what it is worth :D

You guys should not hate on Ruslan and Katya. He has epilepsy. I don't think he is a drug addict. He might smoke weed, that's not a drug. It actually helps people with epilepsy seizures. Its very much a medicine. Yes he might take pills for his epilepsy seizures. A lot of times the pills have side affects, that can  decrease the lack of sex drive. Who cares if they have sex under the covers. Many times when I had sex with my wife, girlfriends I would have sex under the covers. With no lights on. Its actually quite natural. Katya knows how he is. I think they been together for a wile for her to know him well. This Is RLC (Real life cam) These people live there life how they want. It not just a sex site. Quit harping on them for not having enough sex! They are living there life, and letting you watch. So enjoy it for what it is worth :D

He sits to long in front of the computer screen. When you buy a computer it has warnings of what it can do to epileptics.

He can't take a seizure to often, they have been there about 2 months and this is the first anyone has seem him go into a seizure. Likely takes medication to control it.

He has epilepsy that's still no reason to be a dick to her and the now gone puppy. but the good part is now that he has that tv in the room he don't even seem to notice her anymore. now as for as the epilepsy goes. I know a lot of people that have it. and none are a total peace of shit like him. sorry if I sound cold hearted but if he does go into one and dies I could care less. maybe then she can find a good man. one that will treat her like she deserves to be treated.

someone else besides me has seen this video of epilepsy crisis? Men I watched this video about 4 times and I had no crisis, no one went awkwardly on the shoulder? that soon after the pain he felt upon waking he smiled?

I observe RLC people. I try not to judge them. Observing and judging are different.

I did get critical about the way Goon Boy handled things, but I didn't do that until I had observed and assessed the data first. Other than that, I don't rag on any of these people.

For non-English speakers: "To rag on someone" is to harass and demean someone with continual complaints and criticism. It is similar to saying a hysterical woman is "on the rag," meaning that she is menstruating, and therefore prone to being grouchy, but the phrase "to rag at or on someone" is far more similar to whipping a person with a wet bath towel.

I agree with Jokes and Squirrel. Before you start hating and ragging on someone about what they do or how they live there life. Take a good look in the mirror first, Its awfully easy to be brave and judge someone when u can hide behind a keyboard isn't it? What u see on RLC is only a snapshot of what goes on in there lives, like i have said before at least they have the courage to put it out there for all to see. I would like to see if any of the haters would have the guts to do it. Then i could sit back and watch them get dragged over the coals and bad mouthed for the shit they do. That would be so frackin funny!

I am so fucking sick of this shit.

I'm a descendent of English Common Law. Not Roman or Tribal law.

We English descendents are weird. We want both Evidence and evidence of Intent. Innocence is the given; guilt must be proved. Sharia law doesn't fucking stand a chance around us.

I have yet to see anything posted that would suggest that Ruslan is a beast. He could very well have an acceptable excuse.

Please post evidence that he is the monster you say he is.

PS: I don't watch them much; she's pretty, but I have my favorite ladies. And cats. I'm here when it's fun. And when it gets ugly, I try to contain my squirrelly wrath, which I am trying to reserve for my Federal and State Governments . :)

I have yet to see anything posted that would suggest that Ruslan is a beast. He could very well have an acceptable excuse.

Lol... proof...

Let me introduce you to CC; the land where the men here make up any excuse to shit talk and hate on the guys in the apartments because they delude themselves into thinking that they should be the ones dating the women, all while basking in their own ridiculous fantasies that "if maybe the women see me standing up for her, she'll notice me and magically choose me over her boyfriend."

And btw rodent, nobody else here has seen this proof either.

...Let me introduce you to CC; the land where the men here make up any excuse to shit talk and hate on the guys in the apartments ...

This crap usually happens when a new couple shows up. It's also why if you do the PhotoBucket searches you'll need to weed through a bunch of jack-offs posting their erect dicks.

Link Nij says, show me some fucking proof if you can't show any restraint. If the guy is absolutely evil, I'll be the first one to denigrate him. If Ruslan is, indeed, suffering at times from a condition over which is has no control, I will defend him.

Give the guy a break. Hell, listening to Paul-Hate was bad enough, and god knows we had to put up with that shit for waaaaay--toooo------long.

Back off kids until we know more.

And if he died of terminal cancer on RLC cameras next week, how would you feel about your posts? About him getting a comfortable place with a new TV and a bed in which he could die?

How would Katya feel?

Maybe these people have no problems whatsoever. I do not watch them enough to know, nor do I have the proper equipment to judge that they are anything more than CGI creations that appear on my screen. Maybe they don't exude humanity because they are actors and they are fakes. But maybe some of us need to see if we can pass a Voight-Kampff Empathy Test.

http://technovelgy.com/ct/content.asp?Bnum=126