B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

7 minutes ago, peterete123 said:

B7 has been a failure, they could turn it off and nobody will notice

Today I was think that if RLC had place Ulyana, Olivia, Fiora and Harley that Villa would explode.

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Today I was think that if RLC had place Ulyana, Olivia, Fiora and Harley that Villa would explode.

RLC should be do this. They have big and very expensive villa, but its empty, no fun there.

• Upvote 2

I would like to warn Ailey that all she has to do is get back with a guy and fuck him and all the nastiness about her disappears, people don't need much

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Boot Ailey off RLC. How can you be in a project like this and be absent that much? Another waste of a bed.🙁

it's simple because she don't want be in the project

it's time to replace her by Olya

• Confused 1

Ngl this is some new level of piss take. I honestly thought that maintenance yesterday was Bogdan chucking her out 😞

This is what happens when you bring in girls who live 5 bus stops away from the GOV apartments and pass it off as Girls on Vacation smh.... Just rename this shit to neighbours next door and get it over with already🙄

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

When Ailey arrived, she arrived with suitcases of dirty clothes, which soon were washed and dried.  When she left for wherever she was going, she packed towels from the villa.  She has a Mac notebook so she is not impoverished.  Wherever she went, she left her blue-colored passport and visa papers behind.

Makes me think she was rushed into B-7 to fill an empty bed, and she agreed but also said she had previous commitment(s) and RLC agreed to her keeping those commitments. 

• Upvote 1