Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #6

Pete1960

14 hours ago, jugghead said:

You are out of your gotdamn mind. Ofc, only jimbo got the joke but dude...

Yes, some of us are tired of the continual, cynical, insinuating, sick, sense of humor, aimed at Leora, that seems to be the only type of posts, certain posters are capable of making. 

They do not contribute to humorous bantering of yore, or peace and quiet in the thread. But instead are an open invitation for others to " stir the pot " !! 😞

She will be part of RLC as long as she wants to be. Deriding posts will not make her leave. But they will continue to fuel ongoing turmoil in the forum.

ps. if one does not like what I have posted. Feel free to use the ignore button !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes, some of us are tired of the continual, cynical, insinuating, sick, sense of humor, aimed at Leora, that seems to be the only type of posts, certain posters are capable of making. 

They do not contribute to humorous bantering of yore, or peace and quiet in the thread. But instead are an open invitation for others to " stir the pot " !! 😞

She will be part of RLC as long as she wants to be. Deriding posts will not make her leave. But they will continue to fuel ongoing turmoil in the forum.

Leora is RLC's number one and she loves being on cam. She might only leave when the brass drags her out of the apartment kicking and screaming.  Unlike others who come and go, Leora is a fixture and wants to keep things going as along as she can.  As long as she does RLC will $$$.

After what's been said for the past 9 years she's a tough cookie. The positives out weigh the negatives.

I'm encouraged that she's trying new things. I got down on her after Malia left but in retrospect feel she was lonely, maybe a bit depressed. Once Paul and Eva came she chippered up.

Reminds me, time to pay the $45.00  Wonder what her cut is out of it? Should we petition RLC for her to get a raise?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1