Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #6

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

They used to pay bonus's at one time for extra activity above and beyond but don't know if it still is or whether that part was removed

If they don't pay bonuses now then Leora must have a "grandfather (or should I say grandmother) clause" that still provides her extra performance money. Besides being an exhibitionist for attention, why else would she be offering constant teases, nudity, masturbations and sex pretty much 24/7. She has to be getting rewarded for putting herself out there so often. Unless, if she didn't do all this she might be scared that she might be cut loose from RLC. There still has to be some kind of bonus incentive for the RLC tenants but only if they are willing to go the extra mileage. Obviously some may not and just comfortable for the base amount of pay. Some might rather do the extra mileage while they spends hours or nights away from the RLC compound (hint, hint - 😈).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

If they don't pay bonuses now then Leora must have a "grandfather (or should I say grandmother) clause" that still provides her extra performance money. Besides being an exhibitionist for attention, why else would she be offering constant teases, nudity, masturbations and sex pretty much 24/7. She has to be getting rewarded for putting herself out there so often. Unless, if she didn't do all this she might be scared that she might be cut loose from RLC. There still has to be some kind of bonus incentive for the RLC tenants but only if they are willing to go the extra mileage. Obviously some may not and just comfortable for the base amount of pay. Some might rather do the extra mileage while they spends hours or nights away from the RLC compound (hint, hint - 😈).

Apparently, the comments you responded to must have been another glitch in the CC's. website software, since the comment was actually one of Stn's comments and not one of my comments. I've noticed that seems to occur perhaps more often than it should on this website just as it does on quite a number of other websites. There is quite a substantial number of folks who thinks the internet is infalable and believes most of what they see on it when there are many times, when it is actually otherwise. Could that have anything to do with the current state of affairs and conditions that millions of people have been experiencing in the U.S. for the last year and a half. Nah, of course not. It's all just what the majority of supposed media news outlets want folks to believe. Of course the U.S. is not experiencing record breaking inflation, of course the U.S. is not experiencing record breaking cost of everything including fuels and food, it's all just millions of peoples imaginations. Although 3 months from now will more than likely prove otherwise. 😏

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I believe I realize that you meant if the benefits of having bills paid residence's to reside in are factored in along with periodic cost of living compensations, but I disagree to an extent because of the fact that if all of subscriber currencies went to the overheads to support the participants and no profits had been made, they would have never been able to continue covering overhead costs such as property leases and utility bills during the times of lesser participant and/or subscriber participations. The participants only receive a percentage of what the business receives in subscription currencies because of such matters, otherwise, the business would have never lasted very long at all and certainly not as long as it has.

I just want to see Leora's ass perform. That shit you just said doesn't compute LOL

18 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I just want to see Leora's ass perform. That shit you just said doesn't compute LOL

What doesn't compute with you ? Could it possibly be the comments you made earlier in this thread ?  For quite awhile, I would have thought you to be someone with more of an intelligence and open mind than you have apparently revealed yourself to be. Anyone who continuously supports a group of people who intentionally subjects others to experience unfortunate and bad times during their lives is either very naive or plain ignorant. If either actually pertains to you, I would suggest that perhaps you consider keeping any snide political comments out of this thread and instead in a thread where such comments would be better off being made.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

What doesn't compute with you? Could it possibly be the comments you made earlier in this thread ?  For quite awhile, I would have thought you to be someone with more of an intelligence and  open mind than you have revealed yourself to apparently be. If that is actually the case, I would suggest that perhaps you consider keeping any snide political comments out of this thread and instead in a thread where such comments would be better off being made.

As I said, I didn't want it to be political. That comment was between myself and the big guy. I'm sorry I ruffled your feathers. Again.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

As I said, I didn't want it to be political. That comment was between myself and the big guy. I'm sorry I ruffled your feathers. Again.

You mentioned the comment in what is considered a paricular public forum thread listing that has been being continually renewed for quite some time now, although there exists a pm option on this website. If you happen to be one of many who are apparently afflicted with ideologies that there are only one certain group of people to continue agreeing with no matter what the circumstances or situations may be, or what is expressed by someone who attempts to influence as many of others as can be that does not make any logical reasoning or common sense, then it actually would be more  sensable to make such comments in threads that have been established or created for such comments so that there, others could respond to such comments either likewise, or not likewise and express explanations as to which ideologies might be insinuated or revealed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Someone spends so much time on these Leora forum topics posting their "confused" reaction that I might as well make them happy and add some fucking extra so they can jerk off to them - beat away - 

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

and here, have another for good measure  :confused:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You mentioned the comment in what is considered a paricular public forum thread listing that has been being continually renewed for quite some time now, although there exists a pm option on this website. If you happen to be one of many who are apparently afflicted with ideologies that there are only one certain group of people to continue agreeing with no matter what the circumstances or situations may be, or what is expressed by someone who attempts to influence as many of others as can be that does not make any logical reasoning or common sense, then it actually would be more  sensable to make such comments in threads that have been established or created for such comments so that there, others could respond to such comments either likewise, or not likewise and express explanations as to which ideologies might be insinuated or revealed.

Not sure what all of that means but I think you think too much. I am not expressing any ideologies at this point. Just because the man and I agree upon some things about politics, that does not mean we conspire behind the backs of the forum. I have words sometimes with StnCld316, but these words are limited to how are you and have you been okay, it is no more or less words than any other member of this forum has. To think otherwise is ludicrous in my opinion, and smacks of something a typical conspiracy theorist might think. If this is what you are trying to say, Nick, perhaps we should go back to the Leora Whisperer days, when I actually thought she listened to what I said and you went right along with that. Perhaps she did, perhaps she didn't. No matter. I am far too pragmatic to worry for too long about this type of thing. This place, RLC, and other such places, are for entertainment purposes only. To insinuate that there is some driving political force behind what we say here is, as I said, ludicrous. Just relax. I still consider you a friend. Whether or not you think the same is your choice.

• Upvote 1

Good Morning  

great saturday to all
good weekend

02/07/2022 02/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Saturday Morning Artists On Tumblr GIF by JHNMCLGHLN

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Someone spends so much time on these Leora forum topics posting their "confused" reaction that I might as well make them happy and add some fucking extra so they can jerk off to them - beat away - 

and here, have another for good measure  :confused:

Relax, bro. Not everyone has the fortitude to use words to express their feelings.

31 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

great saturday to all
good weekend

02/07/2022 02/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Saturday Morning Artists On Tumblr GIF by JHNMCLGHLN

Hello Pulo my friend & All the CC members

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1