Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

19 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

martina enjoyed the sun and beaches on her trip, no tan lines.
Just for fun, what is your preference about tan lines? My boyfriend prefers me to have some, it makes him more 'concentrated'?

P.S Alberto is going to take a shower and Martina is already 'ready'? Do you think we will have some action?  

i like tan lines

• Upvote 2

Some action in the last few hours, even a little more 'new' positions, finally.

There are so many new positions possible...do you think it is through Martina that new positions could happen? From her encounters with 'others', her night out, her entourage of people she knows, her travels, she has a lot of experience gained from her principle: 'nothing can stop me' ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i like tan lines

Frank ! I'm happy that it make you more  'concentrated' on the good part....Big kiss !

Not 'Follow the money' but 'Follow the tan line ! ' I would say LOL 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Frank ! I'm happy that it make you more  'concentrated' on the good part....Big kiss !

Not 'Follow the money' but 'Follow the tan line ! ' I would say LOL 

i think tan lines make women more sexy for sure.  i used to like women that have their bellybutton pierced but now i can't stand it, they're all doing it.

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

She left B7 2140, so she's home soon 😉 

Thank for the info !

Like a lot of you, I'm not here very often lately, I have less 'time' for RLC and it good that we can help each other to follow.

About the trip to B7: to see Nelly and nothing unusual happen ? There no comment...

In the guest room:

• trying to do some transaction on the net but it didn't work, she is not happy
  • on the desk, the is a cv....
  • she put a shirt (braless) and prepare to go out

It very hot now in Barcelona and in the apartment, it even more...that why she is always topless. 

But Alberto should put more effort to make the air circulate around Martina's breasts or allow the skin to 'breathe' well with some manipulation, he could be more skillful with his hands or any other part of his body...

But on the other hand, in Europe, we know that it's more 'natural' to show that the breasts 'exist' and it's beautiful...except not always for the silicone ones that I don't like: the look or the touch...
Everybody agrees? 

To have a bra, it's really not obvious when it's very hot, it tightens and the fabric becomes very uncomfortable with the heat of the outside and the body. Big or small breast, the same problem.

Have good day in Barcelona time !   

• Upvote 1

There is ample evidence by now that RLC has decided to double down on Russian men. Unlike in previous years, It is hard to go to an apartment now and not find one. Alberto is spending lots of time naked now as has been noted by previous posts on this forum. It seems to me possible that there may have been a general notice from RLC to all apartments encouraging male nudity. I know that times are changing and there must be an audience here that wants to see that. I promise you that I did not subscribe to RLC to see hours of naked Russian men...especially Alberto. I am thankful that of the current 16 apartments, that there are still a couple where I don't have to watch men...Russian or not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

l...except not always for the silicone ones that I don't like: the look or the touch...

So means that you are not longer a Nelly fan ? 😉 Nice change and agree natural is always the best.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

There is ample evidence by now that RLC has decided to double down on Russian men. Unlike in previous years, It is hard to go to an apartment now and not find one. Alberto is spending lots of time naked now as has been noted by previous posts on this forum. It seems to me possible that there may have been a general notice from RLC to all apartments encouraging male nudity. I know that times are changing and there must be an audience here that wants to see that. I promise you that I did not subscribe to RLC to see hours of naked Russian men...especially Alberto. I am thankful that of the current 16 apartments, that there are still a couple where I don't have to watch men...Russian or not. 

count me, I'm not here to look at men, I have my boyfriend 'that enough' but you know that I'm bi....LOL 

3 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

So means that you are not longer a Nelly fan ? 😉 Nice change and agree natural is always the best.

Good question but silicone is one part.....But about Nelly , I love her because of all the energy and 'soft' love,  she show, it compensates for this silicone part...I agree that her operation did not give really good results specifically when she moves in certain positions.