Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

52 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

all those haha's that are attached to your comments are not people laughing with you they're laughing at you 

No, I think they were laughing with me.  Since I said it, I get to interpret it, not you.  Too bad for you.

Besides it was not meant to be nasty.  It was meant to try to get him to come back with a more positive attitude.

• Upvote 7

Hum....Nelly is not on vacations.....So that mean that Martina went someone else.

Who's the lucky one ?

P.S. For Dum and Dumber, she went alone.....in there 'Alternative facts', that all right. But for the rest of us, we live in the real....LOL  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Hum....Nelly is not on vacations.....So that mean that Martina went someone else.

Who's the lucky one ?

P.S. For Dum and Dumber, she went alone.....in there 'Alternative facts', that all right. But for the rest of us, we live in the real....LOL  

Who is the dumb one who does not know where Martina has gone on vacation?

I have heard that she went back to her home town for her niece's birthday tomorrow.  She had been making a decorated box that she is going to give to her niece as a present.  Then on Sunday she is going to another girlfriend's birthday party and finally on Monday she is going to the beach with her brother and Marta.  She is not with Nelly (as you have indicated).  She is not with Dani (he is helping with Taco),  Luis has gone home for school vacation.  Who else is there?  She is just having fun in her hometown with family and friends.  I hope she is allowed to to this without your persimssion.  Have a great time, Martina.  Alberto and I are already missing you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Who's the lucky one ?

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Who is the dumb one who does not know where Martina has gone on vacation?

I have heard that she went back to her home town for her niece's birthday tomorrow.  She had been making a decorated box that she is going to give to her niece as a present.  Then on Sunday she is going to another girlfriend's birthday party and finally on Monday she is going to the beach with her brother and Marta.  She is not with Nelly (as you have indicated).  She is not with Dani (he is helping with Taco),  Luis has gone home for school vacation.  Who else is there?  She is just having fun in her hometown with family and friends.  I hope she is allowed to to this without your persimssion.  Have a great time, Martina.  Alberto and I are already missing you.

Don't worry about @girlsfun2she lives in fantasy, likes to make a lot of things up, her comments are always good for a laugh though 😂

17 hours ago, Deepdave said:

No, I think they were laughing with me.  Since I said it, I get to interpret it, not you.  Too bad for you.

Besides it was not meant to be nasty.  It was meant to try to get him to come back with a more positive attitude.

your such a knob nobody is intitled to an opinion they say something and you insist on coming back with a bitchy reply give it a rest its not all about you 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

your such a knob nobody is intitled to an opinion they say something and you insist on coming back with a bitchy reply give it a rest its not all about you 

You're not the only one that can come back with a smart remark.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

how do I block someone they're ripping my knitting (doing my head in)

The best way to block my remarks, is just don't read them.  But thank you for the compliment.

• Sad 1

I thought that it was well understood, from the reports of the "interpreters", and from Martina's own testimony, that when she has gone back home on previous "vacations" that she spent most of her time in the hotel room fucking.