Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

It is very funny how we learn in detail about the events when Martina is outside. 

It's weird sometimes, you get the impression that someone has access to a lot of information and suddenly this very precise information surfaces on the forum. Example: how could someone provide so much information about the preparation, the schedule, the agenda, the people met on this trip of Martina?

Did you notice the technique I used to make people 'talk'? It's funny, especially since the people involved don't realize it. But anyway, even if we tell people we're going to get information from them, they get 'caught' because they haven't learned how to be critical enough in life. But it's not lost if the person accepts to have an open mind and starts to think and make deductions.... 

Ah! human nature.... it's the same techniques that are used to indoctrinate people to think that there is only one truth and that all others are no good. And some people are so easy to indoctrinate, there are good examples here in the forum, no need to name people, it's obvious from their every reaction to the comments. And you have the gang who follow their 'leader' like sheep. The earth is flat for so many people...

P.S. Notice how some people will react to my comment, this one contains a trap door and it will be funny to see who will fall in it even if I mention that there is a trap door...

Let have some fun ! To be continued...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

It is very funny how we learn in detail about the events when Martina is outside. 

It's weird sometimes, you get the impression that someone has access to a lot of information and suddenly this very precise information surfaces on the forum. Example: how could someone provide so much information about the preparation, the schedule, the agenda, the people met on this trip of Martina?

Did you notice the technique I used to make people 'talk'? It's funny, especially since the people involved don't realize it. But anyway, even if we tell people we're going to get information from them, they get 'caught' because they haven't learned how to be critical enough in life. But it's not lost if the person accepts to have an open mind and starts to think and make deductions.... 

Ah! human nature.... it's the same techniques that are used to indoctrinate people to think that there is only one truth and that all others are no good. And some people are so easy to indoctrinate, there are good examples here in the forum, no need to name people, it's obvious from their every reaction to the comments. And you have the gang who follow their 'leader' like sheep. The earth is flat for so many people...

P.S. Notice how some people will react to my comment, this one contains a trap door and it will be funny to see who will fall in it even if I mention that there is a trap door...

Your trap door is easy to get out of.  You have said nothing except that some people have received information from a reliable source and are relaying it to the forum.  If you are nice they may continue to release additional information about Alberto and Martina.  If you are not nice, it may be hard to get that information.  For sure you will corrected when your fantasies become too strong and sad.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

that's is good information and it should stifle a lot of conspiracy theories.  thank you!

No problem, there may always be people here who are bored and like to speculate, but that doesn't change the facts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

The worst mistake you can make is to believe and even worse to say that you are smarter than others. Unfortunately you do this again and again and probably still believe it... too bad...🥴

• Upvote 2

Oh, your 'Dumb and Dumber' case is going to take longer than expected to get you back on track...we have to be optimistic though. But Stop sticking both feet in traps everywhere LOL!

But, the forum is not the place for education and we have invested enough time to help you.

One last note:
* I take it for granted that 'Dum and Dumber' you went to school at some point, I hope. The purpose of school is to give you knowledge from a teacher who has acquired this knowledge and wants to pass it on to you, not to consider that it is someone who wants to prove to you that you don't know anything, there is an important nuance here, think twice...Dumb and Dumber! (I like these names for you)
* Dum and Dumber' you are excellent soldiers. By definition, a good soldier executes orders, does not think and no one else can make him deviate from the orders, a soldier is convinced of what he does, no notion of right or wrong. This is very practical in wartime because one can make sure that atrocities are carried out BUT in everyday society, a soldier must 'come back' a human being who knows how to evaluate the good or the evil that he can do. Unfortunately, in your case.....
* Being nice to someone to get favors (translator): this is rather the reflex that someone who lives from bullying and violence. It's like I have to be nice to someone all the time or I risk being deprived of my freedoms. I'm always nice to my drug dealer....do you understand? It's unfortunate if you live your life like that. Often people who have lived with bullying and violence, do it to others because that's all they've learned.

Let go back to Martina and Alberto for some a new action, maybe Martina learn new tricks that she want to 'show' and 'practice' to Alberto and Dany and all other ! LOL 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

😂Can I hear a little angry puppy barking that has had its tail stepped on?

It seems you had a bad weekend. Not enough postage?.. hope the week gets better for you.

But you shouldn't throw your pearls in front of us pigs.😂 Better give it to your friends, they will like you...😉

Thanks for your hints , I can save myself reading the usual magazines at the doctor's or hairdresser's, that's where you seem to get your wisdom..🖖

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

yes the fishes and not to forget Dani and Taco...but for sure we are waiting for Martina to return. Let's see if she will be back today (was her plan) or tomorrow. 🤗

Good Morning, I can see how she would not be in any hurry to return. Although, I am hoping Martina returns revitalized, she stays on RLC for as long as necessary.  However, I am also hoping the self-help books (Tony Robbins, etc) encourages and advises, if to achieve financially self-regulation, she no longer resorts to any deterrents such as exposing herself sexually on RLC.  No more on camera sexual activities! 

I am sure you all will agree that you would like Martina’s hard work to yield her success in the area in which she is pursuing with her education. She should refrain from the risk of being an attraction on social media, RLC as it may affect her life goals, a good job, her own business, financial independence, etc. The RLC videos are forever and could become very detrimental. 

There is no need for Martina to engage in these sexual shows to stay on RCL; From what I have read there are quite a few girls on RLC that do very little and are still being rewarded monetary; why should Martina participate unless that is what she wants and feels she must.  

7 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Oh, your 'Dumb and Dumber' case is going to take longer than expected to get you back on track...we have to be optimistic though. But Stop sticking both feet in traps everywhere LOL!

But, the forum is not the place for education and we have invested enough time to help you.

One last note:
* I take it for granted that 'Dum and Dumber' you went to school at some point, I hope. The purpose of school is to give you knowledge from a teacher who has acquired this knowledge and wants to pass it on to you, not to consider that it is someone who wants to prove to you that you don't know anything, there is an important nuance here, think twice...Dumb and Dumber! (I like these names for you)
* Dum and Dumber' you are excellent soldiers. By definition, a good soldier executes orders, does not think and no one else can make him deviate from the orders, a soldier is convinced of what he does, no notion of right or wrong. This is very practical in wartime because one can make sure that atrocities are carried out BUT in everyday society, a soldier must 'come back' a human being who knows how to evaluate the good or the evil that he can do. Unfortunately, in your case.....
* Being nice to someone to get favors (translator): this is rather the reflex that someone who lives from bullying and violence. It's like I have to be nice to someone all the time or I risk being deprived of my freedoms. I'm always nice to my drug dealer....do you understand? It's unfortunate if you live your life like that. Often people who have lived with bullying and violence, do it to others because that's all they've learned.

Let go back to Martina and Alberto for some a new action, maybe Martina learn new tricks that she want to 'show' and 'practice' to Alberto and Dany and all other ! LOL 

I just figured out that the best response to you is no response.  Good night.  LOL!

• Upvote 3