Just what is going on here...

Guest observer1

Maybe she  found a hooker for him and paid the hooker  before for she left that night so she would not have to have sex with him and was tired of him asking for sex all the time.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice suggestion, but I think she will have sex with him before she finds him a hooker. Although if she

did do it she managed to find someone who acts in bed just like her trying to get it over with ASAP.

The funny part is that each day before they go to bed they are watching Russian version of Jerry Springer

show with bunch of dysfanctional people coming on to talk about their miserable lives. I think after they

are done with this project they should go on that show also. Bring Roman's hookers to surprise Sofia. lol

The funny part is that each day before they go to bed they are watching Russian version of Jerry Springer

show with bunch of dysfanctional people coming on to talk about their miserable lives. I think after they

are done with this project they should go on that show also. Bring Roman's hookers to surprise Sofia. lol

It might be against our Terms & Conditions, but if they like to observe dysfuntional people and oddball characters, maybe they should sign up for CamCaps!  ;D

It might be against our Terms & Conditions, but if they like to observe dysfuntional people and oddball characters, maybe they should sign up for CamCaps!  ;D

We have terms and conditions? other than RLC is not supposed to be on here.

So basically we had a hooker, Sofia & Roman had sex twice in the night all done on the sofa in the living room, where free cams viewers can have a glance. This couple seems to try to sex things up...  ???

E' tutta farina del loro sacco?  ;D