Just what is going on here...

Guest observer1

Guest kastroni

Sofia&Roman

(The Images & Videos associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she knows and is ok with it.  Maybe a friend.( he knows or does not  know she knows)    She could get turned on by him telling her what he did and were he did it while he was having sex with her.  Or my favorite she  she was out watching it the hole time and they both new it. and it spiced up there sex life.  I do know I will never know for sure.

You read wat too many Penthouse forum letters. Have you observed Sofia? I seriuosly doubt she would'be OK with it unless they were swingers and since she has no interest in sex I don't see that being the case.

Come on Dr. Squirrel, you can explain everything!  even the unexplainable

No, I can't. Copy that? I dont' consider this couple extremely interesting, and I probably never will. But obviously they have a fan club. If you order me to accept and deal with it, my answer is Wilco.

Come on Dr. Squirrel, you can explain everything!  even the unexplainable

No, I can't. Copy that? I dont' consider this couple extremely interesting, and I probably never will. But obviously they have a fan club. If you order me to accept and deal with it, my answer is Wilco.

i don't find them interesting either.  Even with the drama.  Had high hopes at the beginning I have to admit. Seems pretty quiet and bare in there now.  And I remember Wilco.  Roger that