Just what is going on here...

Guest observer1

Let me sum it up as best as I can about this couple. I have a feeling when they were dating and before

they got married Sofia was probably doing more than just backrobs for Roman. Hopefully she was

giving him BJ at least once in awhile. Now when they married he can barely get her to have sex with

him once every 2 or 3 weeks so he has to resort to masturbating and ordering a hooker to pass the time.

Meanwhile when they get together from work all they do is eat and watch TV or play with cell phones

and seem so bored with each other. Basically totally opposite of Efim and Diana. They act like old couple.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be wrong but I think Sofia has two major issues: no BJ and age.  ;)

I think something may have changed last night and she will show gradually more creativity, but I can't think she will be appreciated anyway.

Poor choice by RLC.  ;D

I think something may have changed last night and she will show gradually more creativity, but I can't think she will be appreciated anyway.

Poor choice by RLC.  ;D

Something did change she found out he had sex with someone else.  I think  woman have a way of knowing these things.  Woman are a true mystery.

There is not much drama going on here, IMHO. They've just got a non-standard sexual relationship that can't be fully explained.

But we keep trying to explain knowing that we will never know for sure. Unless you are one of them that believes everything on the net.

Poor choice by RLC.  ;D

Something did change she found out he had sex with someone else.  I think  woman have a way of knowing these things.  Woman are a true mystery.

Women can do better police,private investigation,and undercover detective work than the FBI.

The problem seems to be with Roman. She's giving him every indication that she wants to be intimate;right now,this very minute , but he just doesn't get it.

I think he knows, they seem to have a nice time  ;)

Are you sure you are talking about the same girl we have all seen. She has never wanted to be intimate

at least as far as having sex. Giving him a backrob instead of BJ at least one time doesn't quite work.

She is not really that old because if she takes off those stupid glasses and dresses up she can be very hot

but she has no intentions of doing that. Not to excuse Roman for screwing the hooker but I knew after

the first week observing them that he is cheating and she suspects him of that but has no real prove yet.

Are you sure you are talking about the same girl we have all seen. She has never wanted to be intimate

at least as far as having sex. Giving him a backrob instead of BJ at least one time doesn't quite work.

She is not really that old because if she takes off those stupid glasses and dresses up she can be very hot

but she has no intentions of doing that. Not to excuse Roman for screwing the hooker but I knew after

the first week observing them that he is cheating and she suspects him of that but has no real prove yet.

I am not sure you are referring to my post, but if you do I was just telling what I have seen.  :)

You seem rather obsessed by blow jobs: you can't judge a woman if she does or not.  ;)

I am not sure you are referring to my post, but if you do I was just telling what I have seen.  :)

You seem rather obsessed by blow jobs: you can't judge a woman if she does or not.  ;)

He has to be more aggressive. She's been flirting with him for 3 days now. When a women bares her midriff and puts her hands in her own pants she's trying to tell you something. When that didn't work, she turned her but and moved closer to him. If a BJ is what he wants ,then that will happen if he's aggressive and shows her that he is the leader. I'm surprised that she's still flirting after doing so all day.  :)