Just what is going on here...

Guest observer1

He has to be more aggressive. She's been flirting with him for 3 days now. When a women bares her midriff and puts her hands in her own pants she's trying to tell you something. When that didn't work, she turned her but and moved closer to him. If a BJ is what he wants ,then that will happen if he's aggressive and shows her that he is the leader. I'm surprised that she's still flirting after doing so all day.  :)

It may be luck of confidence on his part, perhaps?  ???

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again not sure you are watching the same couple. BJ or not she has no sexual drive and have to put up with him once every 2-3 weeks. I am pretty sure he tried many times to have her pleasure her before and if he knows she is not going to do it there is no point in forcing it making it worse. Then he might not

get any at all leaving him to masturbate and hiring hookers more often. Not sure he can afford that luxury

even with RLC pay. Just listening their conversations and observing their interaction on a daily basis

I came to conclusion that they don't even like each other let alone be in love. I see a divorce in the future.

He has to be more aggressive. She's been flirting with him for 3 days now. When a women bares her midriff and puts her hands in her own pants she's trying to tell you something. When that didn't work, she turned her but and moved closer to him. If a BJ is what he wants ,then that will happen if he's aggressive and shows her that he is the leader. I'm surprised that she's still flirting after doing so all day.  :)

She is still flirting with him. I am not sure what game these are playing. She is basically naked from waist down next to him and he just sits with his eyes glued to the television almost in trance, than he goes to the toilet, doing don't know what...  :o

Elle a plein-air à tous les étages et il enfile son pantalon !

Quel gros con ce mec !

She has "outdoor all floors" and he puts his pants!

What big piece of shit this guy...

OK. So once again I'm coming in late to the situation and find that I have to add it to my growing list of "I don't get it." Sofia seems nice enough and attractive enough. What I don't get is what she sees in Ferret Face. It's similar to the Alma situation with Goon Boy. What in God's name ever attracted her to him in the first place? I find the same situation here. But then, that's just me..."I don't get it."

roman is new lazy goonboy ;D ;D maybe sofia aids now :o :o

Yes she's attractive but he doesn't get it! She's at present lying beside him topless with one leg thrown over his butt and he turns his back. One can only guess that he doesn't find her appealing.Which is of-course his business but let's not criticize Her for not making the effort. She's  even tried taking her glasses off. If she's suffering from anything ,it exhaustion from trying to get him to read what she wants. :)

So I guess we should just go ahead and ignore all the times she would brush his hands off her when he was frisky or times when she would literally move to the other side of the couch? And her rubbing his back doesn't over shadow the fact that 1) she's not even facing him and would rather watch tv than truly be affectionate, and 2) it looks like he's trying to go sleep. If in fact she is trying to get sex out of him, which she isn't, she's doing an extremely piss-poor job of it.

First of all WE don't matter! And if he truly wants to get laid He should forget all those times she may have turned him away. Women have the right to change their minds. If a woman doesn't want to be intimate, she won't even give you a back rub because they're smart enough to know that it leads to sex.

We are watching the same couple but because of our experiences and the way we read Women, we disagree. There's certainly nothing wrong with that.  :)

Ah I get it; when she turns him down and brushes him off she's just exercising her right to change her mind and not be intimate if she doesn't want, but if he doesn't show interest or doesn't read her signs then "he doesn't get it!" as you put it right? Seems very hypocritical to me. You come off as someone that lets women totally walk all over you in relationships.