B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Then you agree that she must leave and return in a year or more?  🤣🤣🤣

Tereza and Leia , seeing these two beautiful women as COV was an incredible HUGE news development …Imagine seeing Esmi which in a way is really close to how Tereza and Leia were , both girls did zero to nothing and then , WOW , they were both ( Tereza best cock rider ever- sorry for my exaggeration but honestly I haven’t seen anyone RIDING as she does … ) showing their most personal actions on cameras ..Simply imagine Esmi in the same COV concept … 😱😱😱🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

That is my understanding Naga that they are not married and maybe the ring is an engagement ring.

In North America & many EU countries, many governments officially treat boyfriends/girlfriends relationships as being singles under different laws (tax, Immigration, ....)

The only couples that I know of being married are: Nelly & Bogdan, Nina & Kira who are used to be RLC participants (even their marriage is not recognized officially in Russia), Rus & Kylie (CC members say that they are married) and I am not sure about the just arrived couples Tereza & Timur if they are actually married or not (some people say that they are).

Maybe is because difference of culture because here even if the couple isn't legally married if they live together and share the same roof they can be considered married in case they split-up.  

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

That is my understanding Naga that they are not married and maybe the ring is an engagement ring.

In North America & many EU countries, many governments officially treat boyfriends/girlfriends relationships as being singles under different laws (tax, Immigration, ....)

The only couples that I know of being married are: Nelly & Bogdan, Nina & Kira who are used to be RLC participants (even their marriage is not recognized officially in Russia), Rus & Kylie (CC members say that they are married) and I am not sure about the just arrived couples Tereza & Timur if they are actually married or not (some people say that they are).

Alexandra and Lucian are married …I think Hanna and Aaron were as well…

1 hour ago, Shinobi49 said:

Diane is back in Barcelona, maybe she will replace Karol

Hmm..A girl that appeared ( even as a guest at VH TV )  that would be strange .. But for me she would be an INCREDIBLE addition 😈😈.. The last time VH TV participants were seen ( Claire and Carlos ) it looked like a direct RLC order came to the that time B5 tenants ( Kylie and Rus ) that Claire and Carlos should not be even hosted ..but I might be wrong of course , nevertheless it looked like it …

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe is because difference of culture because here even if the couple isn't legally married if they live together and share the same roof they can be considered married in case they split-up.  

I am not sure if the laws in South America countries treat boyfriends/girlfriends relationship as married couple and they are entitled to inheritances for example unless there is a will.  

The difference is not connected to the culture in a certain country. The laws are rooted for about two centuries as in Europe and what I believe in that it has something to do with the major religion in the country. For example and if I am correct, majority of people in South America are Catholics.  

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm..A girl that appeared ( even as a guest at VH TV )  that would be strange .. But for me she would be an INCREDIBLE addition 😈😈.. The last time VH TV participants were seen ( Claire and Carlos ) it looked like a direct RLC order came to the that time B5 tenants ( Kylie and Rus ) that Claire and Carlos should not be even hosted ..but I might be wrong of course , nevertheless it looked like it …

I think DD that this RLC's rule or attitude towards previous VHTV participants or even guests don't apply anymore because I think there is a new ownership and management of RLC in the last year. So, maybe this attitude has been changed.  

Sweet Esmi is crying 😓😓.. All fans sending the positive energy to her , this girl should simply be smiling and be the amazing  girl we know , let’s hope she stays strong ..