B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

Zaba has a room in B4 and there are taxis

😂

Zaba fucked with, I believe, at least two guys since she went to B4 and didn't brought any there so I wouldn't count on that.

• Sad 1

We all know there is something about ESMI that continues to draw many posts to the forum. I have always thought ESMI is not a very common name, so I did a google search and came up with the following:

WWW.BABYNOLOGY.COM

Esmi name meaning, American baby Girl name Esmi meaning,etymology, history, presonality details. Esmi Rhyming, similar names and popularity.

Girl's name meaning, origin, and popularity

1. According to a user from Texas, U.S., the name Esmi is of Spanish origin and means "Gift of god".                                     “You are a natural leader, independent and individualistic. You are extremely ambitious, original, and courageous. You employ new and unproven methods. You are an explorer and an innovator. Openness to too many peripheral influences limits and frustrates you. You are self-reliant, confident, and energetic.” “Freedom is essential for your happiness. You love change, new experiences, meeting new people, adventure and travel. You love the exotic, far away places. Variety is more than mere spice of life - you thrive on it. You are extremely flexible and adaptable. You have more curiosity than the proverbial cat. You have a sharp mind and a natural ability with words. You are a born communicator, clear, fluent, and imaginative in every area that interests you - which are many!” “You are a stimulating person. You brighten social gatherings with your fresh and original ideas. Your conversation tends to be sprinkled with novelty and wit. You have a quick tongue and charisma. You are probably an excellent salesman. There is a lot of nervous energy within you looking for an outlet. You love your freedom and you see this life as an ongoing adventure. You are upbeat and optimistic.”
  2. E The 'E' initial means there is a desire to find out all that is to be found out, these alluring personalities getting along with almost everyone easily.
    S 'S' is for selflessness and dependability, attributes of a warm heart.
    M This 'M' denotes that one is open to learning from past experiences and is more likely to award more importance to rational thoughts than to feelings.
    I With 'I' resonating with the intensity of the number 9, these people feel the need to protect the law and have a kind-hearted nature.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

We all know there is something about ESMI that continues to draw many posts to the forum. I have always thought ESMI is not a very common name, so I did a google search and came up with the following:

WWW.BABYNOLOGY.COM

Esmi name meaning, American baby Girl name Esmi meaning,etymology, history, presonality details. Esmi Rhyming, similar names and popularity.

Girl's name meaning, origin, and popularity

1. According to a user from Texas, U.S., the name Esmi is of Spanish origin and means "Gift of god".                                     “You are a natural leader, independent and individualistic. You are extremely ambitious, original, and courageous. You employ new and unproven methods. You are an explorer and an innovator. Openness to too many peripheral influences limits and frustrates you. You are self-reliant, confident, and energetic.” “Freedom is essential for your happiness. You love change, new experiences, meeting new people, adventure and travel. You love the exotic, far away places. Variety is more than mere spice of life - you thrive on it. You are extremely flexible and adaptable. You have more curiosity than the proverbial cat. You have a sharp mind and a natural ability with words. You are a born communicator, clear, fluent, and imaginative in every area that interests you - which are many!” “You are a stimulating person. You brighten social gatherings with your fresh and original ideas. Your conversation tends to be sprinkled with novelty and wit. You have a quick tongue and charisma. You are probably an excellent salesman. There is a lot of nervous energy within you looking for an outlet. You love your freedom and you see this life as an ongoing adventure. You are upbeat and optimistic.”

I liked the meaning of Zabava's name. 😏

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

😂

Zaba fucked with, I believe, at least two guys since she went to B4 and didn't brought any there so I wouldn't count on that.

First .. not everyone can be as persuasive as Marlene so as to bring the guys in an apartment with cameras , even Marlene I believe has faced rejections and I also think she has slept at guys places sometimes . Marlene has also faced problems woth a couple of guys who got mad with the cameras when they saw that either it was more than what ,Arlene has told them or maybe she hadn’t even talked to the guys about them .. in any case , it might also be that Zabava doesn’t want to have the same issues or simply the guys don’t want to appear on cameras ..there’s no point risking to spend a night with a guy than trying to persuade him to appear in a - nowadays - villa with other girls and cameras .. after all , her sister’s popularity and viewers interest covers also her RLC presence .. but let’s see what she still has for us … For whatever matters , Zabava has done for adult entertainment the ultimate task while Esmi has just masturbated…

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

First .. not everyone can be as persuasive as Marlene so as to bring the guys in an apartment with cameras , even Marlene I believe has faced rejections and I also think she has slept at guys places sometimes . Marlene has also faced problems woth a couple of guys who got mad with the cameras when they saw that either it was more than what ,Arlene has told them or maybe she hadn’t even talked to the guys about them .. in any case , it might also be that Zabava doesn’t want to have the same issues or simply the guys don’t want to appear on cameras ..there’s no point risking to spend a night with a guy than trying to persuade him to appear in a - nowadays - villa with other girls and cameras .. after all , her sister’s popularity and viewers interest covers also her RLC presence .. but let’s see what she still has for us … For whatever matters , Zabava has done for adult entertainment the ultimate task while Esmi has just masturbated…

I just point out that he shouldn't expect that Zaba was going to bring a guy over. The problem with Zaba isn't that she doesn't bring guys over every time that she have sex, is that she doesn't care about the subscribers. I still have to point out that time she brought a guy over , both were really relaxed in front of the cams and she inveted him out. 

Even without sex and "just masturbated" she gives much more to the voyeurs than Zaba.

Before this couple of days in the Villa with Kristy I don't remember what she did. Even before her mom arrived.

I still think that Zaba is only in the project because RLC doesn't want to lose Esmi because she's the most popular tenant right now.

• Upvote 1