B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

Dear Esmi. Everyone has its own struggle and inner battles. I wish I could type beautiful words of encouragement to help you to lift your mood but I’m not that with words. The only thing that I could tell you is that you should do what brings you joy. Even a simple thing like eating your favorite ice cream while listening to your favorite song or watching your favorite TV Show. Just don’t forget how to smile.      

💖😊💐

• Thanks 1

Today Svetlana  maybe going there to clean Karol's room so I believe that someone will have to be there. I think she doesn't have all the keys to unlock all the doors.

And she will be there for a short time. Not much work to do. 😊

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Today Svetlana  maybe going there to clean Karol's room so I believe that someone will have to be there. I think she doesn't have all the keys to unlock all the doors.

And she will be there for a short time. Not much work to do. 😊

Off course she has all the keys, if not just needs to pick up from RLC Barcelona office

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Grüße an Karol, eine echte Dame, ich hoffe, sie findet einen richtigen Job, ohne von Tausenden von Ausschweifungen nackt gesehen zu werden

Das kann aber schwer werden ! Die Videos von ihr bei RLC sind ja nun einmal vorhanden und lösen sich nicht in Luft auf. Es gibt Arbeitgeber, Vermieter, vielleicht Leute aus der eigenen Familie die sich an dem stoßen was Karol getan hat. Da spielt es keine Rolle dass Karol vielleicht nur aus einer Zwangslage heraus zu RLC gegangen ist. Dazu ist sie in Spanien Ausländerin mit sicher nicht perfekten Spanisch-Kenntnissen und ohne gültigen Arbeitsvertrag hat sie auch Visa-Probleme. Bleibt vielleicht nur wieder in ihr Heimatland zurückzukehren. Aber da würde sie nur wieder vom Regen in die Traufe kommen. Ich wünsche ihr sehr daß dies alles nicht eintritt, ihr Mann( Partner ) ist ja auch noch da und zusammen ist vieles möglich.