B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

1634 Karol left B1 with her last belongings after 245,5 days in B1 + 52,5 days in B4 = 298 days under this stay. 486 days in total on RLC

Good luck in your new apartment, take care and all the best

Welcome back 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

One of the best ever seems that is departing , no matter how special she has been , in my opinion , Karol should have left since many months and be daily with her guy , helping one another and the dog for the new chapter in life . I understand that it was the money , but come on , both of them are serious people , clever , not some early 20s youngsters that they’re mind would be partying and having fun daily , they do have an aim for Barcelona and that is ti begin their new life together . Therefore , with a total realistic view , this is a move that should have been done months ago , better late than never , there’s no chance that this couple fails , both feet on the ground for them , Barcelona will provide for them and they will provide back .. 

Let’s hope ( sorry for the fans ) we don’t get Nana as she was recently posting that’s she’s in search for an apartment in Barcelona ….🥶😱

If Nana comes to this apartment it will only have Marlene to hold it up and will be empty for 90% of the time. Total waste.

And let’s see , if B1 will get a bit more “ party mood “ place as with Karol there ( who of course would never say anything but let’s be honest , she was the apartment’s “ ruler “ ) had become really quiet and it was only Marlene that I think she would like to do more things in the apartment but all girls were respecting Karol the mentor and the apartment has been kept quiet since the departure of the 4 musketeers .. Let’s see now if we see some different guests , obviously whenever the new tenant arrives and whi she’s going to be , will reveal a lot again for the apartment’s direction as Marlene now is “ The Boss “ ( but Esmi actually will be the taking care of person I think 😆

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If Nana comes to this apartment it will only have Marlene to hold it up and will be empty for 90% of the time. Total waste.

Let’s see .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And let’s see , if B1 will get a bit more “ party mood “ place as with Karol there ( who of course would never say anything but let’s be honest , she was the apartment’s “ ruler “ ) had become really quiet and it was only Marlene that I think she would like to do more things in the apartment but all girls were respecting Karol the mentor and the apartment has been kept quiet since the departure of the 4 musketeers .. Let’s see now if we see some different guests , obviously whenever the new tenant arrives and whi she’s going to be , will reveal a lot again for the apartment’s direction as Marlene now is “ The Boss “ ( but Esmi actually will be the taking care of person I think 😆

I don't think that Karol was ruling the apartment on so tight leash. They had some parties and managed to kept quiet when the time was right and Marlene always did what ever she wanted.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We also wish Karol all the best. She was always nice to see after a long days work. We don't know if we will ever see her again. It saddened us that there was no one there to see her off. Many of these tenants are very selfish. We wish she would get her own apartment. She earned it. Take care Karol.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

With Karol gone I have one less reason to keep subing. If it wasn't for the amazing Venera, Zara and a good promise of Elli I would barely have any reason.

I like Esmi and Kristy but I don't think that they enough to keep my sub up, just the other thing 😉.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

One thing I'm sure. Zaba doesn't deserve to be in the Villa.

She gets a pass from me seeing how this is her first stay. You should have seen Jasmine, Amira, Leia, Tereza Loraine e.t.c on their first stay 😅

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

We also wish Karol all the best. She was always nice to see after a long days work. We don't know if we will ever see her again. It saddened us that there was no one there to see her off. Many of these tenants are very selfish. We wish she would get her own apartment. She earned it. Take care Karol.

She will be in Barcelona so for sure she will be either visiting the girls or the girls can visit her in her apartment , no need for goodbyes 😇

58 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

She gets a pass from me seeing how this is her first stay. You should have seen Jasmine, Amira, Leia, Tereza Loraine e.t.c on their first stay 😅

And look how Leia , Tereza and even Loraine transformed 😆😆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1