B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I think is this one:

WWW.IMDB.COM

Dirilis: Ertugrul: Created by Mehmet Bozdag. With Engin Altan Düzyatan, Hülya Darcan, Cengiz Coskun, Nurettin Sönmez. The heroic story of...

Yep this one. All young people in Turkey don't watch any of these shows, but Spaniards, Russians, Mexicans and Ukrainians loves it. Interesing :biggrin:

Just now, Apooes said:

Yep this one. All young people in Turkey don't watch any of these shows, but Spaniards, Russians, Mexicans and Ukrainians love them. Interesing :biggrin:

I will take some time to watch. Good that is only a few episodes per season. What I saw from Esmi watching it looks interesting. The time setting is also interesting.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I will take some time to watch. Good that is only a few episodes per season. What I saw from Esmi watching it looks interesting. The time setting is also interesting.

This show about Founder of Ottoman Empire, Osman Gazi's dad. Ertuğrul Gazi. If you're interested in this sort of thing, I suggest you watch :D

2 minutes ago, Apooes said:

This show about Founder of Ottoman Empire, Osman Gazi's dad. Ertuğrul Gazi. If you're interested in this sort of thing, I suggest you watch 😄

I like history and specially tv shows or movies about time periods that aren't so main stream.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I like history and specially tv shows or movies about time periods that aren't so main stream.

You can watch "Muhtesem Yuzyil", most famous tv series about Turkish/Ottoman history. (Esmi has probably already watch it. :D) About Suleiman "The Magnificent". I also suggest you Rise of Empires: Ottomans. about Mehmed The Conqueror( I bet Esmi already watch it too :D) 

• Thanks 1