B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

33 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Ich kritisiere nicht, dass sie oft zu RLC kam, sie muss ihre Gründe gehabt haben, es tut mir leid, denn im Gegensatz zu vielen dieser Mädchen scheint sie ein gutes Mädchen zu sein, und ich möchte, dass sie ein normales Leben führt

Mein Beitrag sollte nie als Kritik verstanden werden. Wen oder was soll man denn auch kritisieren wenn ein Mädchen RLC verläßt, aus welchen Gründen auch immer ? Ich wollte nur darauf hinweisen daß es durchaus passieren kann daß ehemalige TeilnehmerInnen am RLC-Projekt nach ihrem Ausscheiden durchaus in eine Abwärtsspirale geraten können. Nicht jede hat Anschlußverträge oder einen Partner außerhalb mit dem sie ein gutes Leben aufbauen kann oder soviel Geld gespart daß auch mal eine längere Durststrecke überbrückt werden kann. 

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Who the hell holds that long….that’s not normal or real 🤷‍♂️

Not every girl is horny all the time and needs to bate now and then. Maybe she concentrates that energy in other things or release off cam.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Not every girl is horny all the time and needs to bate now and then. Maybe she concentrates that energy in other things or release off cam.

Not saying all time but if you hold for weeks that’s just not normal or healthy. If you do it off cam, then she is fake…either way not good 

• Like 1

Just now, joebirch said:

Not saying all time but if you hold for weeks that’s just not normal or healthy. If you do it off cam, then she is fake…either way not good 

I wouldn't say that is unhealthy to hold that desire. Not even for men is unhealthy. This is just a myth.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I wouldn't say that is unhealthy to hold that desire. Not even for men is unhealthy. This is just a myth.

Well I am no doctor 🤷‍♂️😂, regardless being young and holding it’s not normal. There was a reason everyone liked Karol….she was beautiful and normal. Been here on and off for years. Joined again because of Karol but at this point 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Well I am no doctor 🤷‍♂️😂, regardless being young and holding it’s not normal. There was a reason everyone liked Karol….she was beautiful and normal. Been here on and off for years. Joined again because of Karol but at this point 🤷‍♂️

That is true. Sometimes I think she forced some bates, but the her best ones were when she was really horny.

Every person is different from the other. I believe that Esmi have a great sexual energy but maybe she needs something to spark that.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

That is true. Sometimes I think she forced some bates, but the her best ones were when she was really horny.

Every person is different from the other. I believe that Esmi have a great sexual energy but maybe she needs something to spark that.

Who knows….that’s not for everyone and probably she doesn’t belong here