Elli & Vencel (2022) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Only if it was when she was sleeping on the couch because she change her clothes in the blind spot in the bathroom. This time she changed in the kitchen.

you should follow her when she's packing her suitcase because when she bends over, she unknowingly reveals cool things 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I unknowingly think she does it for the cam.

Of course not, otherwise she wouldn't go to change all the time out of camera view and she wouldn't try to put the straps of her clothes back on when it wasn't on her shoulder.

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Of course not, otherwise she wouldn't go to change all the time out of camera view and she wouldn't try to put the straps of her clothes back on when it wasn't on her shoulder.

Unknowingly, I didn't see it... my bad.

Only am I finding odd those guests living with E&V that way?

Before their trip the couple brought many belongings to the apartment, after the trip they are still there. Only the guy takes shower there and the girl must go to another place. Are they homeless and she found a place to take shower? 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Only am I finding odd those guests living with E&V that way?

Before their trip the couple brought many belongings to the apartment, after the trip they are still there. Only the guy takes shower there and the girl must go to another place. Are they homeless and she found a place to take shower? 

I am disappointed thinga, I shelled out 45 bucks to get a good look at her and she just flips us the middle finger. Takes advantage of her friendship with Elli.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

I am disappointed thinga, I shelled out 45 bucks to get a good look at her and she just flips us the middle finger. Takes advantage of her friendship with Elli.

Yep. But idk. The guy really seems to be Elli's brother.