Elli & Vencel (2022) #1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Elli and Vencel with the first visitors , ONLY ONE place then still remains the repeated exhibitionist boredom for the people who just want to see nudism , a dog , sleeping , eating and repeat πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Ahh , yes , and some sex whenever all of the above has been happened for a 1-2 days period without major change 🀨

The mighty hypocrite does like to post derogatory comments, that's all he lives for

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

This couple is awesome, no hiding from the cams and are a real as it gets. I am totally impressed with this find for RLC compared to that other couple, Esenia and Dima. These two are not afraid of the cams and act like they are not even there like Verna and Lion another great find for RLC. So much upside to see here as it has just begun. Just think what this fine young girl will do when she gets really hot and bothered and gives in to inner desires for all of us to watch. Can you just imagine how excited she will be ?

image.jpeg.2510c4da74751ea7acf4200708f0e3d7.jpegImage result for Two Thumbs Up Memeimage.jpeg.81ecde48ab2a7063dd4928ab9f2aa74b.jpeg

• Like 1

This couple is awesome, no hiding from the cams and are a real as it gets. I am totally impressed with this find for RLC compared to that other couple, Esenia and Dima. These two are not afraid of the cams and act like they are not even there like Verna and Lion another great find for RLC.

image.jpeg.2510c4da74751ea7acf4200708f0e3d7.jpegImage result for Two Thumbs Up Memeimage.jpeg.81ecde48ab2a7063dd4928ab9f2aa74b.jpeg

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Β Verna and LionΒ 

Β 

Β 

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

This couple is awesome, no hiding from the cams and are a real as it gets. I am totally impressed with this find for RLC compared to that other couple, Esenia and Dima.

Β 

Verna and Lion another great find for RLC.

Β 

Yes, they are awesome  😊

Btw, Venera not Verna