Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #7

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Only read CC.  Understand there was a balcony and no camera. I recall reading how Leora teased someone in an adjacent apartment and wonder how that is known with no camera.

Was there a balcony camera in Russia or not?

No need to be snotty Newark.

She would have been doing well to tease someone from that balcony because it overlooked a river and on the other side of the river was a forest.

No there wasn't a balcony camera, but reflections in both the bedroom mirrors and kitchen cabinets gave the game away

Also don't start with the insults just because someone's called you out, you're the one who claimed you saw Leora getting a massage from another woman, along with many other events you claimed to have seen.

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

She would have been doing well to tease someone from that balcony because it overlooked a river and on the other side of the river was a forest.

No there wasn't a balcony camera, but reflections in both the bedroom mirrors and kitchen cabinets gave the game away

Also don't start with the insults just because someone's called you out, you're the one who claimed you saw Leora getting a massage from another woman, along with many other events you claimed to have seen.

I was only going off what had been written by subscribers. I appreciate the explanation about the mirrors.

Start with insults?  You said "As you have expert knowledge of everything that went off in the old apartment even though you never subscribed" And I said it wasn't necessary to be snotty making your point.. I didn't start anything, I don't want condescending tones as we participant[pate on the forum. I didn't insult you and you have no authority to 'call me out'. If you are correcting something wrongly posted I repeated fine but you don't need to be uppity.  BTW I did see Leora and a woman older than her both in panties with no tops in the master bedroom with a short back rub. I really don't care if you believe it or not.  I had a video but it has been removed. A waste of time trying to prove this and that. Even if I was 100% wrong why would it bother you?

Can we just drop it? I do appreciate people correcting things...but on this forum even the corrections are argued as false.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Only read CC.  Understand there was a balcony and no camera. I recall reading how Leora teased someone in an adjacent apartment and wonder how that is known with no camera.

Was there a balcony camera in Russia or not?

No need to be snotty Newark.

You tell him Max and if he's snotty again give him a tissue he could have one of mine but I've ran out

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

You tell him Max and if he's snotty again give him a tissue he could have one of mine but I've ran out

Before you get too big for tha boots tha's not the only Tyke on this Forum

• Haha 4